Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to get it back to being a rave thread haha. I'm all for a bit of a moan because I get people don't like city but let's not forget why we started this thread FOR THE THIRST
View attachment 708791
just got out of hospital with hypermedia gravidarum or whatever the witch is called and this has made my WEEK. licking my screen as we speak. 👅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
just got out of hospital with hypermedia gravidarum or whatever the witch is called and this has made my WEEK. licking my screen as we speak. 👅
oh you poor thing - we'll soon have you dribbling and readmitted with dehydration

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hyperemesis? You have my full sympathy, I was hospitalised with it several times. Hope you’re ok and it doesn’t get any worse. A good lick of pics of Jack should keep your stomach settled and illicit other feelings😉

Reactions: 1
Hyperemesis? You have my full sympathy, I was hospitalised with it several times. Hope you’re ok and it doesn’t get any worse. A good lick of pics of Jack should keep your stomach settled and illicit other feelings😉
That’s the one! Autocorrect 🤦🏼‍♀️ I never knew it could be that bad, pregnancy is giving me a massive reality check 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.