Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Greatlish #11 Uk's most expensive player. Catch him at the Etihead, or on Raya

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else tempted to bundle their dog in the car and go for some real long walks around Manchester? 😂😂
That comment isn't correct and tbh I think it puts Tattle in a bad light. Some very unreliable poster said that he was hooking up on dog walks and then mysteriously disappeared. You can't trust accounts like that. Also, journalists may be on here looking for gossip but I think it's more likely they've been sitting on a Jack treasure trove of stories and they're only leaking them now he's left Villa. I have a feeling he'll be talking to one of them soon......

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Again, without being rude it’s pretty obvious that some of you guys are new to football. Him cheating on sasha is not going to ruin his career, neither is any drinking/drugs scandal. The amount of footballers that do this tit on a weekly basis and still managed to have a long career (Rooney etc) is crazy. The only way I can see him bleeping it all up is if he physically harms someone which I doubt will ever happen

Reactions: 10
Again, without being rude it’s pretty obvious that some of you guys are new to football. Him cheating on sasha is not going to ruin his career, neither is any drinking/drugs scandal. The amount of footballers that do this tit on a weekly basis and still managed to have a long career (Rooney etc) is crazy. The only way I can see him bleeping it all up is if he physically harms someone which I doubt will ever happen
It will if he starts excessively drinking and ruins his health

Didnt someone say he was addicted to sleeping pills or something

Reactions: 1
Gazza, George Best??

Reactions: 2
It will if he starts excessively drinking and ruins his health
Does he excessively drink though? Going on nights out and getting fucked isn’t excessive to me but I guess we will see

Does he excessively drink though? Going on nights out and getting fucked isn’t excessive to me but I guess we will see
For now...let's hope it stays that way

Its like any career, if you turn up drunk or hangover and it starts impacting your performance then thats deffo going to cause problems

Gazza, George Best??
I said a scandal wouldn’t end his career, if he goes on to drink the way those two did then he might be in bother but my point was him being in the papers etc for drinking won’t harm his career. I don’t think based on how he is now that he will be anything like those two, going out and drinking etc isn’t the same as being a raging alcoholic but I guess time will tell

For now...let's hope it stays that way

Its like any career, if you turn up drunk or hangover and it starts impacting your performance then thats deffo going to cause problems
Of course but he hasn’t actually done any of those things yet so let’s just hope he never does

I said a scandal wouldn’t end his career, if he goes on to drink the way those two did then he might be in bother but my point was him being in the papers etc for drinking won’t harm his career. I don’t think based on how he is now that he will be anything like those two, going out and drinking etc isn’t the same as being a raging alcoholic but I guess time will tell

Of course but he hasn’t actually done any of those things yet so let’s just hope he never does
Wouldn't be suprised if Villa had covered for him in the past. Im sure someone said that his leg injury was a cover up

His football career will be fine clubs and managers don't care what happens personally as long as they perform on the pitch.

I mean if man city didn't care about stones, walker or foden they won't care about jack.

This is gonna hit sasha harder than jack ever will because she wants to be public and her jobs being a model and on YouTube.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't be suprised if Villa had covered for him in the past. Im sure someone said that his leg injury was a cover up
Who’s saying this though? Football fans on Twitter who actually know nothing of what goes on behind the scenes, majority of stuff you see online is a load of tit these days tbh. If it’s true then he won’t get the same cover at city so if he does anything now I’m sure it will be out in the open

His football career will be fine clubs and managers don't care what happens personally as long as they perform on the pitch.

I mean if man city didn't care about stones, walker or foden they won't care about jack.

This is gonna hit sasha harder than jack ever will because she wants to be public and her jobs being a model and on YouTube.
This is more the point I was trying to make, you’ve worded it a bit better then me 😂 Walker during lockdown was in the papers every few weeks for rule breaking, cheating, drinking etc and looking back now you would never even know because things are forgotten about so quickly in football! I’m beyond feeling sorry for her now, yes Jack shouldn’t be doing it but he will never change and she knows it so surely part of the responsibility now lies with her. I know if I was in her situation (10 year relationship or not) I would be out the door.

Reactions: 5
Who’s saying this though? Football fans on Twitter who actually know nothing of what goes on behind the scenes, majority of stuff you see online is a load of tit these days tbh. He won’t get the same cover at city so if he does anything now I’m sure it will be out in the open
It is coming out in the open. The Raya stuff has been known for ages. He has a history of 'liking' photos and then unliking them and that's got in the papers now too.

It is coming out in the open. The Raya stuff has been known for ages. He has a history of 'liking' photos and then unliking them and that's got in the papers now too.
I mean more serious things such as fake injuries to cover up drink/drug problems. If what these fans say is true (which I doubt) and it happens again then city probably won’t be as understanding. Him getting in the papers for liking a girls insta won’t do him one bit of harm, the sad thing is a lot of football fans will be applauding him for it 🤮

That comment isn't correct and tbh I think it puts Tattle in a bad light. Some very unreliable poster said that he was hooking up on dog walks and then mysteriously disappeared. You can't trust accounts like that. Also, journalists may be on here looking for gossip but I think it's more likely they've been sitting on a Jack treasure trove of stories and they're only leaking them now he's left Villa. I have a feeling he'll be talking to one of them soon......

This was earlier this year, clearly a wind up....they claimed that their sister lived near Jack, met him walking her dog and he went back to her house :ROFLMAO:. Then his cousin found out and sent ther abuse.

The poster then claimed there would a livestream on IG to expose Jack and his cousin. It was a strange time on the wags thread! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean more serious things such as fake injuries to cover up drink/drug problems. If what these fans say is true (which I doubt) and it happens again then city probably won’t be as understanding. Him getting in the papers for liking a girls insta won’t do him one bit of harm, the sad thing is a lot of football fans will be applauding him for it 🤮
They obviously can't come out and accuse him of having drink and drug problems although they did run the story without naming him (allegedly). I'm sure if it's true that Villa were protecting him then there will be a few NDAs bouncing around. I don't think City will give a tit so long as he performs on the pitch. Like he could be on Raya all day long as long as they're winning trophies. If he does have a drink and pill issue though then it's bound to affect the way he plays. It'll all come out in the wash though.

This was earlier this year, clearly a wind up....they claimed that their sister lived near Jack, met him walking her dog and he went back to her house :ROFLMAO:. Then his cousin found out and sent ther abuse.

The poster then claimed there would a livestream on IG to expose Jack and his cousin. It was a strange time on the wags thread! 😆
I was a lurker back then and honestly howled at the dramatics of it all. When the livestream link/IG name were never dropped 🤣🤣🤣

Jack was in my dream again last night 😂 I’m assuming he was my boyfriend as I was at his signing day for city and knew all of the England players etc, got a tour of the stadium etc and then while he went and trained for a bit I sat with Simone Biles who apparently is a huge city fan according to my dream 🤔 then met Pep and he said his granddaughter was a huge fan of me and could I come and perform at her birthday party, not sure what my talent was supposed to be as I woke up 😭 this needs to actually stop at this point ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.