Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i get that but completely i’m looking at it in a sense of the stories that are being published atm and even if your a nice guy all round treating your girlfriend of 10 years like proper tit just would make me not like the person even in a friendly way you know idk it’s just made me go off him a bit
Do you mean his behaviours given you the ick 😂 bc same

Reactions: 2
I suspect he does actually see her like family due to the time they’ve been together their lives are probably very entwined family wise as well. He’ll have his cake and eat it whilst he sows his wild oats and all Sasha can hope for is that he doesn’t meet “the one” along the way. She seems to be focusing a lot more on making a name for herself and her own money so I think they’ll both be fine whatever happens.
I just know in my late teens/early 20’s I enjoyed the ho life 🤣🤣 There would have been no way I’d have kept a boyfriend hanging around at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have quite enjoyed her other videos but feel bad saying I found her a bit irritating in this one. We get it Sasha you're busy and travelling to different places atm!!!

Is there anyway the Raya profile could be fake? Have other fake profiles of famous peeps been found in past. Just trying to be hopeful. Maybe they have an open relationship. What goes behind behind closed doors and all that.
Why are you trying to be hopeful?
He is well known for cheating on her. Have you seen the hotel photo - him in bed with another woman?

Reactions: 5
And the clothes have designer logos all over them. It’s so crass and often they don’t look good or fit well.
TBH I don’t understand the adoration of labels. Well made, well fitting clothes seem a better, more attractive choice than an oversized tee shirt with nothing but a brand name on it. Which costs £££s. It’s just advertising status and wealth. But everyone already knows that footballers have stupid amounts of money - I don’t really understand it at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well, will you look at that….I’ve turned into my mother 🤣
You and me both!! I just don't get the slapping a designer label on everything?? Just print your bank balance on your trackie top and be done with it. We get it, you're rich. You also look like a prick.

• Haha
You and me both!! I just don't get the slapping a designer label on everything?? Just print your bank balance on your trackie top and be done with it. We get it, you're rich. You also look like a prick.
Reminds me of the kids off the estate posing by flashy cars in their bling trying too look all tough

Reactions: 3
Reminds me of the kids off the estate posing by flashy cars in their bling trying too look all tough
It really is showy vibes and me no like!!! As someone said, him in dark skinnies and a white t-shirt would make me salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs. Drop crotch trackies and LV pastel sliders with white socks not so much!!!

• Haha
It really is showy vibes and me no like!!! As someone said, him in dark skinnies and a white t-shirt would make me salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs. Drop crotch trackies and LV pastel sliders with white socks not so much!!!
Dont know about you buy i prefer people who act and dress humble despite the billions in their bank account...at least Hendo has a better dress sense 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope this works. I’m not sure it will.

I tried to put a spoiler ‘cover’ given the content on the photo but it didn’t work.
If anyone can tell me how to ‘spoiler’ photos that’d be great.
Always a good day when that gets resurrected.............

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope this works. I’m not sure it will.

I tried to put a spoiler ‘cover’ given the content on the photo but it didn’t work.
If anyone can tell me how to ‘spoiler’ photos that’d be great.
That phone between her legs though, like she’s FaceTiming her gynaecologist

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.