Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J had some very old pics of him and his cousin on his Twitter feed - from when they were about 19. They were really sweet and they've been deleted in past few days
Lol why does he hate that girl so much

Reactions: 2
Probably the closest we will ever get to a pic of Jack & Sasha being public 😂😭
Doesn’t it say it all how she’s kinda shoved to the back. When you compare how his Mum is standing next to him and she’s slightly stood behind him, blocked behind a shoulder etc

I do want to add I feel for Sasha somewhat (but at the same time I’m exasperated at her for being a doormat). She just seems to be plodding along, the good quiet girlfriend in the back, holding down her makeup and modelling jobs in a hope that she’ll bag the rock at the end of it. I just don’t see it happening. The PR yesterday appears to be the start of a downward spiral we all could see coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That's bloody brilliant. They really are Tring to find everything now. Once again been on tattle to find out.

Sasha really can't hide away now
When and why was he in London?....
W

Do you think this is for him or his cousin?
Am I the only one finding this tacky

Hes really going to become the medias next play thing, imagine what else is gonna come out

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, it's bleeping ugly and proof money can't buy style!
Don't get me wrong we all love a bit of bling but this is more like a in your face look at me kinda thing

Plus it feels like he's going more down the celeb route rather than being known for his performance as a player

Reactions: 4
View attachment 716182
Not a good look at all - nearly giving me the ick for sure!
If I just cover the bottom of my phone with my left hand while I scroll and see this image, I’m okay with it 😂😭

I just enjoy the comedic value of him trying to keep those sliders on with the socks as he picks his feet up but you know he doesn’t even pick his feet up like some sloth 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I just cover the bottom of my phone with my left hand while I scroll and see this image, I’m okay with it 😂😭

I just enjoy the comedic value of him trying to keep those sliders on with the socks as he picks his feet up but you know he doesn’t even pick his feet up like some sloth 😩
How low is he wearing those joggers? He looks like he’s shat himself. Why would he want to look like he has stumpy legs? The man needs a stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We know he’s a massive fuckboy, this is NO secret.
But we still would. All day.
We just wouldn't marry the lad.

Reactions: 11
I think I have the ick.
Socks and sliders constantly.
Most of his clothes are bleeping horrendous.
That orange Raya jacket is grim.
The jewellery is horrible.

But I still would tho.

Is this a partial ick?

Or is this conditional ick because naked Jack or football kit Jack would be just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I have the ick.
Socks and sliders constantly.
Most of his clothes are bleeping horrendous.
That orange Raya jacket is grim.
The jewellery is horrible.

But I still would tho.

Is this a partial ick?

Or is this conditional ick because naked Jack or football kit Jack would be just fine.
he has no taste whatsoever - including his house. He thinks that because something has a label and costs £££ then it must be good

Reactions: 5
that bling is just asking to be robbed. It's also vile. So yes, someone please steal it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.