Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! A newbie here! I have a theory that he likes other girls photos/activates his profile on raya app only when heā€™s completely smashed. He might be a decent guy when sober.
Hi and welcome.

I mean even if he was drunk all the time while doing it it's still cheating but he can't be drunk all the time so hes doing it sober for sure

Reactions: 2
Also even if he was in London for the match there wouldnā€™t have been any time where he could have so sneaked out to meet someone. He was probably just bored on the way back on the coach and checking out girls.
If he found time to visit a jewellers he could have found time for a quick shag. Look at Tiger Woods. He would meet women for a five minute bunk up in a car park

Reactions: 7
If he found time to visit a jewellers he could have found time for a quick shag. Look at Tiger Woods. He would meet women for a five minute bunk up in a car park
For some reason I donā€™t see him as a confident sober shagger :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
he doesn't need to be I guess, he would literally just send the 'wave' emoji to any girl and he'd be able to arrange a shag within the hour.

what's she said?
im five mins in but sheā€™s banging on about how she has sage to get rid of the bad vibes and energy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he not just pulling other celebrities/famous people on raya if itā€™s only for those type of people and you need to be invited on?

Reactions: 1
I think I have the ick.
Socks and sliders constantly.
Most of his clothes are bleeping horrendous.
That orange Raya jacket is grim.
The jewellery is horrible.

But I still would tho.

Is this a partial ick?

Or is this conditional ick because naked Jack or football kit Jack would be just fine.
I think iā€™m starting to get the ick too, like when i see a picture of him i just canā€™t help but think about how much of a dick he must really be like in real life. Like thereā€™s still some photos where iā€™m like oh nevermind he can do what he wants and iā€™d still have my way with him if i could but in general iā€™m just starting to be like i donā€™t really get the appeal anymore

Reactions: 5
I think iā€™m starting to get the ick too, like when i see a picture of him i just canā€™t help but think about how much of a dick he must really be like in real life. Like thereā€™s still some photos where iā€™m like oh nevermind he can do what he wants and iā€™d still have my way with him if i could but in general iā€™m just starting to be like i donā€™t really get the appeal anymore
I don't think he is a dick in real life. I think he's young, has got loads of cash and not much taste and isn't very bright. People who meet him say he's always nice, friendly, polite, good with kids.

Reactions: 19
he has no taste whatsoever - including his house. He thinks that because something has a label and costs Ā£Ā£Ā£ then it must be good
And the clothes have designer logos all over them. Itā€™s so crass and often they donā€™t look good or fit well.
TBH I donā€™t understand the adoration of labels. Well made, well fitting clothes seem a better, more attractive choice than an oversized tee shirt with nothing but a brand name on it. Which costs Ā£Ā£Ā£s. Itā€™s just advertising status and wealth. But everyone already knows that footballers have stupid amounts of money - I donā€™t really understand it at all. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Well, will you look at thatā€¦.Iā€™ve turned into my mother šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t get why he keeps Sasha around though. Surely if he wants to go buck wild it would be easier without her?

Reactions: 5
Think we all knew the kind of guy he was before this all kicked off but I agree with you

I don't think he is a dick in real life. I think he's young, has got loads of cash and not much taste and isn't very bright. People who meet him say he's always nice, friendly, polite, good with kids.
i get that but completely iā€™m looking at it in a sense of the stories that are being published atm and even if your a nice guy all round treating your girlfriend of 10 years like proper tit just would make me not like the person even in a friendly way you know idk itā€™s just made me go off him a bit

He would look so bleeping sexy in a plain slim fit white T-shirt sleeves turned up a bit, dark skinny jeans and trainers - no labels or baggy clothes in sight.

Then add the hairband and mate Iā€™m done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I donā€™t get why he keeps Sasha around though. Surely if he wants to go buck wild it would be easier without her?
I suspect he does actually see her like family due to the time theyā€™ve been together their lives are probably very entwined family wise as well. Heā€™ll have his cake and eat it whilst he sows his wild oats and all Sasha can hope for is that he doesnā€™t meet ā€œthe oneā€ along the way. She seems to be focusing a lot more on making a name for herself and her own money so I think theyā€™ll both be fine whatever happens.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.