Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just stalked Jacks followings on Instagram, I’m shocked that he doesn’t follow that many girls, and if he is following girls they’ve got Sasha on her main and private account aswell.🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just surprised he isn’t following that many tbh. — Not all are following Sasha

Reactions: 2
So I just stalked Jacks followings on Instagram, I’m shocked that he doesn’t follow that many girls, and if he is following girls they’ve got Sasha on her main and private account aswell.🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just surprised he isn’t following that many tbh. — Not all are following Sasha
That’s cause he follows them for a day and then unfollows once the DM or like has been acknowledged. He ain’t slick 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally agree- I also think it's madness that he has unarchived loads of old photos, but still none of her! Surely even as a younger person you'd have at least one photo of your long term gf on social media? I'm sure she said in her video that he's the same boyfriend she's had since being 15!
There's his mum his sister, his brother, friends, football friends and not even one , nkt even in a group.. zero, nada, nothing
....its actually quite unbelievable

She couldn't be more in the cousin-zone if she tried
Cousin twice removed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh come on. As I tell everyone, I’m not on social media because I’m old and no one wants to see my dinner of the kid’s leftovers….

but actually I am 👀😱

Of course I have an account that’s anon and not linked to me irl at all. It’s for indulging my sad and pathetic crushes and nosiness. You telling me these footballers don’t use anon accounts for their liaisons?

I mean maybe they don’t. They really are thick. But wtf wouldn’t you? Especially if your gf is on your accounts. Maybe they message on personal to get the attention from influencers then get them to friend their anon.

Just like to add that despite this ^^^ info I’ve never cheated on anyone, ever. I’m just inherently sneaky whilst also over sharing (sorry) and being upfront about stuff.
I like to view it as a life skill.🤔

Reactions: 7
I've come to the conclusion that me at 38 has no qualms about lusting after Jack because Jack looks ten years older and I look 10 years younger so it's all good.

In fact, I feel better because he has crows feet and I dont.

One more thing, who do I need to ask to get a Hendo thread?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've come to the conclusion that me at 38 has no qualms about lusting after Jack because Jack looks ten years older and I look 10 years younger so it's all good.

We need a Hendo thread

Reactions: 3

I’ve just tagged you in over on MM thread! I know what you mean about Jack looking older so it seems less weird. I’m in my 40s and as beautiful as MM is, he does seem just too young for me to think of in that way.
*sigh*

Reactions: 2

Please sit your beautiful fat arse on my face please Jack! 🍑😍😍🤤🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I get why people think MM is attractive but as a woman on the wrong side of 35 he looks so young to me. He also has a lil pea head.
Give me ageing faster than spoiled milk Jack and his big handsome bulb head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get why people think MM is attractive but as a woman on the wrong side of 35 he looks so young to me. He also has a lil pea head.
Give me ageing faster than spoiled milk Jack and his big handsome bulb head.
I thought he was 25 but agree way too young

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.