Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gonna leave this here 🥵😍😍
Jack wearing a beanie just hits different.
Off to work my way through the rest of mason mounts threads 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That picture with cousin lol. His face looks like hes mortified to be seen with her.

That is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to sound the Jack siren to get the tattlers here to start gossiping.
Maybe we need an equivalent of the Batsignal shone into the sky to alert everyone.
It could be his silhouette. 😝

Reactions: 5
Looks like Jack’s still using Raya. 👀

That's bloody brilliant. They really are Tring to find everything now. Once again been on tattle to find out.

Sasha really can't hide away now

Reactions: 9
'Was recently linked to '.....are they trying to change the narrative now?

This means the raya girl on the wags thread was 100% legit.

Raya is about your profile (mostly celeb or in the entertainment industry) and the amount of IG followers you have.

Reactions: 2
If he wants no strings, no questions, very grateful and wild hook ups he could just come onto here and work his way through the Tattlers. I would be discretion itself. 🤣

I notice he’s changed his profile picture on his account from the one the girl posted.

Reactions: 12
I'd love to fish around on that app and see what I catch.

I wonder how you get it.
And you have to be approved by a committee

This is going to be interesting now. Will we hear from Jack or sasha now. I mean come on what she doing staying with him now.

2 story's in 1 day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It confirms my beliefs that you could never be in a happy relationship with him.

Hed be forever chasing his dick to a new whole and you'd have suffer with stories about all that tit.

Reactions: 3
My brother went to the city match yesterday and I specifically asked him to send me photos of JG and he said he was within touching distance of him and didn’t take a pic and I’m absolutely furious

💔💔

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
My brother went to the city match yesterday and I specifically asked him to send me photos of JG and he said he was within touching distance of him and didn’t take a pic and I’m absolutely furious

💔💔
I have a video I was so close but I don’t know how to share it?

6E19532D-6283-42F5-8CCB-AF6A73E50BC3.jpeg

Like this close 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Two stories in the same day jeeeez. Journalists have deffo discovered tattle. I feel really bad for Sasha having it all over the news. Like I assume she knows about some of his behaviour but since the raya thing only seems to have been mentioned on here the news could be the first she’s heard of that. Like imagine finding out your fellas using dating apps let alone finding out from the sun!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.