Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I aint lying.

The sight of Jack stripping has just given me some intense lightning crotch. I think my fanjo is on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could watch this for the rest of my life. I want to lick him like an ice cream 👅
I wanna rub triple chocolate gateau all over his chest and stomach and lick it all off.

What the actual holy, loving duck has that twit done to me!

I blame you lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wanna rub triple chocolate gateau all over his chest and stomach and lick it all off.

What the actual holy, loving duck has that twit done to me!

I blame you lot.
We are all amazing bet you so glad you found us 😁😁😁 I know I am for sure

Reactions: 1
We are all amazing bet you so glad you found us 😁😁😁 I know I am for sure
I have no one else to share my cougaring of younger men so that's were you thirsty fuckers come in.

I think I need a younger man. I've been single for too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but the Instagram user “grealish_rebecca” is 100% sasha 😭 they claim they got these pics from when sashas private account was public but according to some people her account has always been private 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but the Instagram user “grealish_rebecca” is 100% sasha 😭 they claim they got these pics from when sashas private account was public but according to some people her account has always been private 😂
She's getting increasingly desperate and she really isn't the sharpest bulb in the box is she?

Reactions: 1
The line up- he’s starting!!! ladies our Jack is playing tonight!!!😍
54EA510C-9774-4256-B91B-1045C940A40D.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah deffo is. I think the Sasha fan account is her aswell. It’s sad really. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.