Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time someone posts this photo, all I can hear is Jack saying

“Yer whuut?”

He’s so gormless.🤪 I mean that in an affectionate way, of course. 😘
He'd be a sweetheart and make you a cuppa after he's fucked ya down for the night but you'd never get any conversation bar love island, football and haircare.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh we need new content I miss the days of Angel Cake riling us up making us ask what his pubes are like it was such a fun time.

This thread was so fast moving last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhh we need new content I miss the days of Angel Cake riling us up making us ask what his pubes are like it was such a fun time.

I’m full on laughing away at this again
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never in my life seen an ass like that. I simply MUST see it in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yesss last week was the absolute best. Although I’m quite thankful the threads have slowed down. I’ve actually managed to get so much done this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just gone on Youtube and it seems it now knows about my JG obsession - anyway - MC city uploaded a training vid earlier
2:44 a return of the pushed up short ;-)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.