Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't mind Lampard back in the day but he doesn't get me going now! 😂
Ive tried to block it out but he was slipping the length to Mount on the quiet, Rice found out and then listened in to a naughty phonecall between L and M and everyone was wanking 😂🙈
Oh god 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m intrigued now, just for the laughs

just got out of hospital with hypermedia gravidarum or whatever the witch is called and this has made my WEEK. licking my screen as we speak. 👅
Photo is for you lovey. Hope you feel better
I dare not join the Mount thread. One crush on a younger man is enough for me. Unless there is a Hendo thread. I'd join that thread.

P.S. Thanks. Jack is very inspiring.
Ooh. Could you do a theeesome with Hendo and Grealish? Please? 😝🙏🏻
My brain refuses to let me read that one.

I just cant. The summary alone had me wetting myself with laughter.
The summary was terrible. The chemistry between Grealish and Hendo was good though. Characters were well balanced and had good characterisation of Hendo and Grealish I thought. I ignored the peaky blinder comment. Think it was meant to be humiliating/taking the piss out of jack to make him say it.

I might be bias though. I like the idea of those two together 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Photo is for you lovey. Hope you feel better
Ooh. Could you do a theeesome with Hendo and Grealish? Please? 😝🙏🏻

The summary was terrible. The chemistry between Grealish and Hendo was good though. Characters were well balanced and had good characterisation of Hendo and Grealish I thought. I ignored the peaky blinder comment. Think it was meant to be humiliating/taking the piss out of jack to make him say it.

I might be bias though. I like the idea of those two together 🤪
I quite liked it too 🙈 they’re a hot combo.

I read another one with lines such as ‘Jack came back a few seconds later with a warm wash cloth, wiping you clean’ LOL we’re not in a nursing home mate, as if you’d be letting him wipe anything off ya

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I quite liked it too 🙈 they’re a hot combo.

I read another one with lines such as ‘Jack came back a few seconds later with a warm wash cloth, wiping you clean’ LOL we’re not in a nursing home mate, as if you’d be letting him wipe anything off ya
Oh lord. If I ever have that level of cringe in my fics, I order you to tell me.

Oh, I'll do a Jack and Hendo sandwich as a separate fic. It's be a while since I wrote a threesome and it takes time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh lord. If I ever have that level of cringe in my fics, I order you to tell me.

Oh, I'll do a Jack and Hendo sandwich as a separate fic. It's be a while since I wrote a threesome and it takes time.
You can do just the two of them if it’s easier. 😝That’s the only bt I’m interested in if I’m honest! 🤣
Just thought I should say threesome to make it relevant to your fabulous manager story.
Thank you so much.

You can do just the two of them if it’s easier. 😝That’s the only bt I’m interested in if I’m honest! 🤣
Just thought I should say threesome to make it relevant to your fabulous manager story.
Thank you so much.
I've never wrote M/M before so you might have to suffer the threesome instead. You imagine yourself Jack in the back, Hendo in the front.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

You definitely don’t, numerous things pointed to my conclusion that the writer was a virgin (no judgement, I was writing things I had no business knowing about when I was 14)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You definitely don’t, numerous things pointed to my conclusion that the writer was a virgin (no judgement, I was writing things I had no business knowing about when I was 14)
Someone once told me you can spot the inexperienced ones because they dont factor in the importance of lubrication.

She was right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone I’ve been a lurker on Tattle for MONTHS but the Jack threads are what convinced me to finally make an account even if they move so quick I can’t keep up with them. I’ve had a rubbish day and figured joining this thread would probably damage my liver less than hitting the gin. As for my sanity? Who knows x

Reactions: 16
Hi everyone I’ve been a lurker on Tattle for MONTHS but the Jack threads are what convinced me to finally make an account even if they move so quick I can’t keep up with them. I’ve had a rubbish day and figured joining this thread would probably damage my liver less than hitting the gin. As for my sanity? Who knows x
Welcome😆

If you've got gin, dont be shy about sharing.

Jack and the Female England Manager. Chapter 6

I've updated the fic.

And I warn you now, it's very graphic. So if you dont want to read a fic about Jack bleeping an older woman over a table. DO NOT READ.

I'm now going hell and pray that he never reads it (I imagine he doesnt read anyway, but whatever)
I’d say quite confidently from my experience of this thread that what you’ve described is right up most of our streets 😂 I’m enjoying it anyway I made sure to leave kudos!

I’d say quite confidently from my experience of this thread that what you’ve described is right up most of our streets 😂 I’m enjoying it anyway I made sure to leave kudos!
Thanks. Watching my Kudos growing gives the same feeling that I get when I see Jack's hairy legs and flippy, floppy hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.