Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. Watching my Kudos growing gives the same feeling that I get when I see Jack's hairy legs and flippy, floppy hair.
Always! And I’ve read the one with the wet wash cloth too...... no thanks 😂 I felt like the other poster in that I’m aware I’m a bit older than him but duck me I’m not geriatric 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone I’ve been a lurker on Tattle for MONTHS but the Jack threads are what convinced me to finally make an account even if they move so quick I can’t keep up with them. I’ve had a rubbish day and figured joining this thread would probably damage my liver less than hitting the gin. As for my sanity? Who knows x
We can’t guarantee sanity.
We can guarantee hot photos and thirst.
And surprisingly humour, kindness and supportive comments ❤

Reactions: 6
I'm going to need the link to the filthiest thing you've written please!
bleeping hell. The filth level on here is hilarious. 🤣

Author: Warning - it’s dirty. I’ve written dirtier though 🤔

Readers: SHOW US THE FILTH!!!!

On almost every other thread I wish there was an eye rolling reaction emoji.

On this one we don’t need eye rolls. We need a dedicated thirst face reaction - the angry face isn’t quite right.

Not sure which expression conveys the filth and desire that these threads embody though. 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I 💯 think this is his sexting face expression. Look at that sexy, filthy, welcoming face.

If only it were between my legs 🤔😝
If I was a City fan, I'd turn down a night with him because I'd put him out of action for weeks. But as I'm a United fan, I wont turn him down and I will ruin him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.