Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now try and concentrate for the rest of the day

I'd give anything to feel those legs wrapped around me, letting me worship them and have his thighs crushing my head as I suck on his nice thick dick as if my life depends on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah I’ve read this one..
I know what’s happened here, I’ve got this thread mixed up the mason mount thread 🤣

that’s what happens when you have numerous crushes on footballers 🤣🍆

P.S - your work is amazing.
Agree with your P.S 👍🏻 @MrsGrealish your work would be thoroughly appreciated on the MM thread! 😂

I'd give anything to feel those legs wrapped around me, letting me worship them and have his thighs crushing my head as I suck on his nice thick dick as if my life depends on it.
You have such a way with words, it kills me! 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve read this one..
I know what’s happened here, I’ve got this thread mixed up the mason mount thread 🤣

that’s what happens when you have numerous crushes on footballers 🤣🍆

P.S - your work is amazing.
I dare not join the Mount thread. One crush on a younger man is enough for me. Unless there is a Hendo thread. I'd join that thread.

P.S. Thanks. Jack is very inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dare not join the Mount thread. One crush on a younger man is enough for me. Unless there is a Hendo thread. I'd join that thread.

P.S. Thanks. Jack is very inspiring.
Well, in for a penny in for a pound 😂

Yes I read a Mount/Rice/Lampard one the other day 😳 it was too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lampard?! Ew.
I didn't mind Lampard back in the day but he doesn't get me going now! 😂
Ive tried to block it out but he was slipping the length to Mount on the quiet, Rice found out and then listened in to a naughty phonecall between L and M and everyone was wanking 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, in for a penny in for a pound 😂

Yes I read a Mount/Rice/Lampard one the other day 😳 it was too much!
Below is from a Jack/Hendo fic.

"“Don’t bleeping push me.” He wasn’t expecting Jordan to lean in close, so that his breath tickled Jack’s ear, and say “If you were mine your arse would be red raw. I’d do proper damage to an arse like that.”"

It still makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

"“Don’t bleeping push me.” He wasn’t expecting Jordan to lean in close, so that his breath tickled Jack’s ear, and say “If you were mine your arse would be red raw. I’d do proper damage to an arse like that.”"

It still makes me laugh.
I am still disturbed after reading this one. Haven’t seen the lampard one though. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1

It still makes me laugh.
Ahh the infamous 'By order of the Peaky Blinders' one? 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.