Jack Edwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what Jack? Not social distancing during a pandemic (and broadcasting that you're not all over social media) is "so bleeping lame".

Reactions: 11
Well we all know influencers are never in the wrong...whatever they do. we are just 'haters'

also, he is pulling the mask down by touching the front 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 11
He could have easily just taken a picture and said omg there was literally no need to touch his mask and then touch a book someone else will purchase

he definitely made the first tweet out of anger, then the second one to try and justify his words & actions

hi jack! How does is feel to be a hypocrite

Reactions: 7
As if he’s thrown his toys out of the pram 😂🤣 soz you’re crappy ad struck a cord with your viewers, such a privileged little boy

Does anyone know where he’s from? I thought London but maybe not

Reactions: 1
Jack you are clearly reading here. I'm a fan, well at least enough to support you through buying your book. I love the content and as international student coming to UK your videos has given me a lot of insights to UK uni culture. But seriously don't lash out like that in twitter. Some people here have actually constructive criticism (like unite students sponsorship) and people want to talk about things without them getting lost in comment sections. Ofc there's actual haters too but do what's best and ignore them.

Reactions: 13
duck off jack, if you’re reading this then people wouldn’t be criticising you if your respected social distancing and the bleeping law. Up and down the country, pulling down a mask, seeing loads of people not social distancing - don’t complain about “keyboard warriors” until you are following the rules.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure you could argue advertising tit and unsafe accommodation just for a bit of cash, knowing it can harm students less privileged than you is "lame as duck". And so is not being able to handle rejection and keep reapplying for the same uni when it clearly isn't going to be the right one for you as you've been rejected multiple times.

Can guarantee his book is going to be advice you can find for free on videos, articles or forums online. If someone is interested enough to spend real money on a book there's a 99% chance they're also researching online.

And if there's is something groundbreakingly unique in his book someone will just use it as their own in their video/blog/forum post

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The funny thing is that by calling Tattle Life out lots of people will get curious and come here! That’s
how I first found out (via Mrs Meldrum). So thanks Jack, you will potential have send some new Tattlers over 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Jack, could you comment on your understanding of the social distancing measures in place? I.e. having 3 people indoors from different households, not keeping 1 metre+ apart - okay or not? Looking forward to seeing the answer in your next Q&A.

Reactions: 12
I hope Jack has properly read through and taken some constructive criticism, I was a fan of his content but there are many things he needs to address. I think he'll struggle with creating content his viewers want this year when he's not studying and I hope he doesn't just go into sponsor after sponsor. I've loved his reading everything videos so I hope we get more content about his passions and interests rather than trying to be on trend and get views

Reactions: 10
Did he seriously lose his tit simply because he can’t cope with being called out?
You’re a bleeping influencer love, social distancing, the pandemic isn’t a joke.
What is lame is that you cant deal with rejection, or anyone disagreeing with you. The partnership with unite students isn’t cool as you’re not a student and they’re tit, yet you won’t comment on that but will comment on tattle. Hmm ok. Those tweets have really changed my opinion of Jack tbh.

Reactions: 17
Jack, not being able to accept criticism or that you maybe got stuck in an echo chamber of people stroking your ego is also lame as duck.
At least we’re funny here 😘

Reactions: 7
Where has all the “Oxford isn’t the be all end all, rejection is redirection” energy from the comments section gone....

Reactions: 5
Jack losing his tit about a few comments on tattle just reinforces his mentality that he thinks the world revolves around him. These influencers think they are the bleeping elite when really they are no better than any other average person. In the real world if you do something wrong - especially if it was put on social media - there are actual bleeping consequences, not just a thread discussing your faults. Jack, if your reading this you need to grow the duck up, just because you’re an influencer doers this make you better than anyone else. Btw this comes from a actual Durham student, just saying that you’re not better and more successful than people who write on tattle.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.