Jack Edwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread on him...what is everyones views?

I don't mind him but the constant Oxford chat is annoying.

Also - he is definitely gay - no issue here - but he needs to accept it!

Reactions: 2
I’m watching him react to his freshers vlog. I’ve known about him but never really watched his videos. He said that he went to a restaurant and it was also the first date he had with his girlfriend and I literally ???? I definitely thought he was gay.

Reactions: 3
So, was thinking about the Oxford thing. What a load of BS about that course being the only one he liked the structure of. Surely English Lit courses can't differ all that much?

I’m watching him react to his freshers vlog. I’ve known about him but never really watched his videos. He said that he went to a restaurant and it was also the first date he had with his girlfriend and I literally ???? I definitely thought he was gay.
I know! How has nobody else picked up on this?

So, was thinking about the Oxford thing. What a load of BS about that course being the only one he liked the structure of. Surely English Lit courses can't differ all that much?
He just wants it for the brag - which is fine.- If he was just honest about it...

I really like him. He comes across a bit arrogant perhaps, but that's just his young white male privilege.

I think he generally means well but he looks, sounds and behaves like a typical student cliché bless him!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree, he’s one of the few studytubers I don’t find incessantly annoying but he definitely comes across as a bit of a cliche naive middle class student

He said he had a girlfriend but I definitely get strong gay vibes from him. Fair enough if he's not.

Reactions: 1
He said he had a girlfriend but I definitely get strong gay vibes from him. Fair enough if he's not.
This. This. This.

Is it just me who things its blindingly obvious? Fair enough if he wants to keep his private life private, but he never mentions his GF or even shows her...

It doesn't even matter if he's gay. He looks like he comes from an extremely privileged family who are more likely (that we know of) to be accepting of his sexuality

I reckon he's building up buzz to make a big coming out video

His sexuality is really nothing to do with us. If he's gay then he can announce it (if he wants) when he's ready. Here's something more interesting!

His video on 'the books that predicted covid' - he thinks that it's YT's fault it didn't do well. He posted on twitter along the lines of 'did you see my latest video? no? no one else did either'. I saw it in my subscription box, pondered watching it and then watched something else. He's annoying me a little rn and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Reactions: 18
I’ve watched him for a while now and I just can’t get over that one story where his planner company (ink outside the box) almost got scammed... I can’t recall it all to well but there was quite the discussion on GG because it seemed like the company made quite a few mistakes and it all seemed a bit off ...

Also he is SO hung up on Oxford -it’s quite sad really...

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched him for a while now and I just can’t get over that one story where his planner company (ink outside the box) almost got scammed... I can’t recall it all to well but there was quite the discussion on GG because it seemed like the company made quite a few mistakes and it all seemed a bit off ...

Also he is SO hung up on Oxford -it’s quite sad really...
Yeah, I actually feel sorry for him. Even, look at Cambridge or one of the London Unis!! Try one in Scotland - Oxford isn't the only good uni...

I don't think he helps himself though

Reactions: 6
Something doesn’t sit right with me about him, I just find him a bit cringey and a bit naive? He was definitely too hung up about Oxford, I think he was arrogant about the fact he would get a place and hadn’t thought about any alternatives

And also, I was so surprised when he said he had a girlfriend, I couldn’t imagine any girl finding him attractive tbf I think he’s gay for sure but just hasn’t figured it out yet

Something doesn’t sit right with me about him, I just find him a bit cringey and a bit naive? He was definitely too hung up about Oxford, I think he was arrogant about the fact he would get a place and hadn’t thought about any alternatives

And also, I was so surprised when he said he had a girlfriend, I couldn’t imagine any girl finding him attractive tbf I think he’s gay for sure but just hasn’t figured it out yet
Maybe he thought that if he was willing to work hard enough, he'd get admitted. Not sure if that's so much arrogance as living in a supposed meritocracy.

Why has he gone back to Durham? I know you can to pack up your room and leave but it’s clear he’s been there overnight - filmed videos there even though it counts as a second home. I’m a student at Durham too and we have been told that we can return to collect belongings but not to stay. Also why did he stay in Durham until lockdown was enforced - we we told that we could leave from the 13th March but Jack stayed till the day after lockdown was announced - there was plenty of time to pack up and move out in March like I did. I just don’t understand why he would stay there for so long, then move back now to stay for longer than is necessary. It seems to me that he’s not being very considerate of the rules/other people who might be trying to collect belongings.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.