Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s awful isn’t it? Do you think their followers know their history? Do they care? I wish there was a way to share the truth about them with their followers and the companies that shower them with freebies
If the truth ever does come out, they would claim they are being trolled or ramble on about mental health.

Reactions: 4
*jen and al lying cheats* so it's been so long since they had child free time? Weren't they spouting the same thing only a couple of weeks ago? Bit weird that louis sits with them every single night until they all go to bed. *jen and al lying cheats*

Reactions: 6
A88E21B3-E3DD-445C-86C8-03265C574E37.png

So saint Jen has to wear thermal leggings at all times due to urticaria yet manages to play with bare legs in the sea... 🤔 another lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Give it a few minutes and they will defend their own lies on the next stores. What trolls we are 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Urticaria hat.....shes trolling us with that monstrosity surely.
Also....if she has a hat....why is she wrapping jumpers round her head.....

Reactions: 3
Yep. Itchy and annoying sure but hardly life threatening like she makes out!
Before I googled it I actually thought she had some quite serious condition with the way she talks about it, turns it’s just hives, but she uses the fancy name rather than just saying “hives” or “chronic hives”...

If it’s that bad why can’t she buy a long wetsuit for their beach trips?

Reactions: 8
The next thing will be ‘oh it was T’s choice to never have chips’, not that anyone actually asked. 🤷‍♀️

I'd put money on them making a massive deal about isla coming over when they come off holiday. Its been a while since al has done the hard by dad act!

Reactions: 10
Here we go again with more lies on their stories - “all of our children are invited on all of our holidays”

pretty sure people who know them IRL have said this is not the case

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go again with more lies on their stories - “all of our children are invited on all of our holidays”

Has Isla actually ever gone on holiday with them? They said sometimes it’s 1 child, 2 children or 3 children, but I don’t ever remember Isla going on holiday with them? They go in school holidays so unless Isla is miraculously always on holiday when they are going then I doubt they actually invite her.

Exactly! It's actually pathetic how they use this forum to give them content on their stories yet the one issue they refuse to address is the reason this thread exists. There is no way I would let my child go on holiday with that pair of narcissists for her to be used in ads to get other freebies. They have no shame!