Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s because of her illness remember 🙄
They both make me feel urgh- rough the pair of them and the state of their house that they think it’s funny! Lazy, cheating, lying scum
Oh yes, another fake illness all for attention 😌

Reactions: 3
Hahaha wet hair.....a comment for tattle.
Can you imagine the confusion for those that don't read here wondering why the hell she's bringing up her hair TWICE lol.

Also... L took the photos....without her knowing.......more lies. Sod urticaria.....compulsive lying is her actual illness.

Here’s a response from Jen 😉
Why do they have to make everything they do about an illness? It will be something either she has or Teddy. It’s quite strange behaviour. They cannot go anywhere without making a drama of some sort

Reactions: 9
Oooooohhhhh excited to see a thread dedicated to these 2! My post was mentioned on one of their stories once so feel it’s only right to come and have a looksy at what everyone else thinks!! Will catch up on the threads and be back in a while....

Reactions: 7
Why do they have to make everything they do about an illness? It will be something either she has or Teddy. It’s quite strange behaviour. They cannot go anywhere without making a drama of some sort

It is known medically as "attention seeking" or "making everything about you in order to feel validated". They cheat and lie.

• Haha
So we've gone from disinfecting shopping on the doorstep, to holidays here there and everywhere, to FORGETTING masks......of course we have.

And of course you had a spare pare of knickers in your bag.....
Fml
So fed up of seeing all these influencers who prattled on for months about COVID anxiety only for them to go to the other extreme as travelling all over the place in a few short weeks. Imagine being called for track and trace...

Reactions: 8
Meanwhile I'm at home, having cancelled our holiday to Cornwall at the start of the pandemic, because i have a genuine anxiety disorder and am desperate to keep my family safe.

Meanwhile I'm at home, having cancelled our holiday to Cornwall at the start of the pandemic, because i have a genuine anxiety disorder and am desperate to keep my family safe.
I'm sorry to hear this and I cant imagine how much more difficult it is for you after seeing the way this pair are behaving. They really are a piece of work. How they can claim genuine anxiety after this is beyond me!

Its just absolute bullshit it really is. She'll post again trying to make out "everyone is different" blah blah. But you just cannot expect anyone to believe you have that level of anxiety when one moment you're disinfecting shopping and the next going on 3 holidays in a month. It's vile how much of a mockery they make of mental health.
And to blame the miscarriages is another thing that gets to me. I've had 3. And I have PTSD from mine which is why I have mental health issues. I never feel the need to blame any of my choices on it.

Sorry for the rant I just dont think they realise how bad they're making it for others with their lies. Just making out they're hounded by trolls.

I'd be interested to hear the mental health issues that come from having your husband leave you and your baby for another woman...

• Heart
Jen and Al made it seem like they had requested to the company themselves that if they accepted the free holiday then could they also have a free holiday to give away to their followers.

Their pals, twodadsinlondon go away with the same company and say how the company have given them the opportunity for somebody to do a giveaway. Funny that. Once again Jen and Al making themselves seem altrustic.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Are they on another holiday now then?? For a self proclaimed poor man Al doesn't half have a lot of holidays!

Reactions: 4
Lucky Isla (escaping the cheats and lies).
Definitely lucky not having to put up with being paraded in front of the camera like he’s dad of the year but I imagine she will be upset listening to her brother talking about his summer when they are reunited & that will continue as she gets older. She’ll wonder why her brother gets so much when she barely gets a look in

Reactions: 8
Definitely lucky not having to put up with being paraded in front of the camera like he’s dad of the year but I imagine she will be upset listening to her brother talking about his summer when they are reunited & that will continue as she gets older. She’ll wonder why her brother gets so much when she barely gets a look in

From what we have read on here, Isla lives within a very loving and comfortable set up. I feel she won't be missing out at all. Hence cheating Jen's desperation to provide Ted with all the fun. Life is a competition for cheating Jen.

Jen and Al made it seem like they had requested to the company themselves that if they accepted the free holiday then could they also have a free holiday to give away to their followers.

Their pals, twodadsinlondon go away with the same company and say how the company have given them the opportunity for somebody to do a giveaway. Funny that. Once again Jen and Al making themselves seem altrustic.
They have to keep up the act, because the truth would ruin them and their 'business'. Still not sure what the dad network does anymore, they have a few fb groups and a page that churns out memes. I know al says hes up all hours helping dads, but I'd dread to think of the advice hes dishing out when hes acted so thoufhtlessley and with no respect in the past. I can imagine him cheering on a husband to leave his wife for his 'true love' 🙄

I know they are a toxic family for Isla but I just feel like they could have taken her on one of these holidays so she doesn’t feel left out. I have never known parents to openly favour one child as much as Al and Jen do. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I know they are a toxic family for Isla but I just feel like they could have taken her on one of these holidays so she doesn’t feel left out. I have never known parents to openly favour one child as much as Al and Jen do. :rolleyes:
It’s awful isn’t it? Do you think their followers know their history? Do they care? I wish there was a way to share the truth about them with their followers and the companies that shower them with freebies

Reactions: 4