Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he is so poor how did he buy the camper van, go abroad last year, and always boost about all the food jen cooks him?
I know far too many people who have to choose between heating and food. Feeding themselves one meal a day or feeding their kids 3 meals. He has no idea what being poor is. He is pathetic!

Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget the it’s been mentioned here before that he manipulates his salary from Dads net (Why it’s in Jena name) so he only has to pay the bare minimum towards his daughter And the endless freebies they get from the gram! Said it before - I don’t know why any company would be associated with these lying cheaters - I now refuse to shop at Not on The High Street - shame as I like the website before

This is what I can't understand. They say they are poor. That they don't own anything yet him and Jen have no desire to get actual jobs and provide for their family.
Exactly! He needs to find some pride and get an actual job.

Reactions: 2
If they are skint as they make out they should do something about it and get a proper job.

Reactions: 4
If they are skint as they make out they should do something about it and get a proper job.
Cue the whingy post which will begin 'we have got proper jobs.....' & their followers won't have the foggiest clue why / what they are on about because their content comes straight from here.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only Al could make Isla's birthday about him and 'the boys' and no post on Jen's page for the child that supposedly calls her mum. The poor me attitude disgusts me when he continues to lie to avoid contributing what he should towards his daughter's upbringing. How on earth did he ever think he was the perfect person to set up a parenting website 😳 Seriously though, assing about all day is hardly a full time job, catch yourselves on and get jobs although I for one would not employ either of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old is Ted? I definitely wasn’t bathing with mine when they were school age, watch them to ensure they are safe fine but not actually in the bath with them? Maybe I’m the strange one?

Reactions: 2
Awful (creepy) ad, that poor boy can’t even have a bath without one of his overbearing parents making it about them.

Also pretty sure that Johnson’s contains animal derived ingredients....... though Jen was Vegan???

Awful (creepy) ad, that poor boy can’t even have a bath without one of his overbearing parents making it about them.

Also pretty sure that Johnson’s contains animal derived ingredients....... though Jen was Vegan???
I’m sure either they or their parent company test on animals too. But morals go out of the window for these 2 when there’s cash to be made!

She was cooking bacon the other day, not saying she ate it, but surely if you’re vegan you wouldn’t even cook bacon?😂

and as for the bath thing, that’s just strange at his age...it’s like the naked hot tub thing as well...

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She makes meals including meat for her wonderful husband. She is st jen remember.
Oh yes of course, she’s such a saint, slaving away over a meal of meat for her loving (cheating) husband despite the fact that she despises meat and it disgusts her... 😂😂😂 martyr Jen strikes again...

• Haha
My daughter is the same age as ted happily runs around naked as often as possible. Nothing wrong with a naked child but it won’t be long til he feels comfortable. My son was around this age when he starting asking for privacy, wouldn’t try things on around other people, even get changed on the beach! They haven’t shared a bath for years let alone with an adult! Naked hot tubbing... yet the have a teenager in the house. Poor Louis

Reactions: 3
Why do they actually care so much what people on here think? If we are just “trolls” as they put it, then why do they get so angry and feel the need to “put us straight” all the time, it’s pathetic!

and as for that poll, he hasn’t said what age, he’s just asked if people bath with their kids, the people voting yes could be talking about 2 year olds!

Why do they actually care so much what people on here think? If we are just “trolls” as they put it, then why do they get so angry and feel the need to “put us straight” all the time, it’s pathetic!

and as for that poll, he hasn’t said what age, he’s just asked if people bath with their kids, the people voting yes could be talking about 2 year olds!
There’s no way I’m having a bath with my parents 😂 my dad is 70!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They cant stand that there are some folk that question their narrative. I imagine it's why they go ape tit when anyone calls them out on their actions past or present. They know what they have done is wrong and I think deep down they actually feel some sort of embarrassment. I wont say they feel bad or guilty because i dont think they do. They are just spitting the dummy because people are starting to put the pieces together. They have no content except ads and anything said on here. It's pretty pathetic. They need to stop selling their soul to the gram and get jobs if they dont want their lives to be discussed in public forums. They put it out there so they need to accept not everyone will blow smoke up their arses.

• Heart
I get Mr Tumble vibes from Al in those stories talking about Arsenal. He gives me the creeps. 😂😂😂