Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But no diagnosis?? My sister used to have febrile convulsions, pretty common in kids but she still used to go to hospital to check it out. Surely it’s neglect to have several seizures (Al and Jen are cheaters) and not get medical advice.

Reactions: 6
I honestly cannot believe that she was screaming and crying and not a single person on a crowded beach came over to help her.
(Jen and Al are lying cheats) Exactly. Of course someone would have came over when shes cradling a child screaming. My son was having a tantrum on the floor when we were out once and I sat next to him whilst he calmed down and i still had about 5 people ask if everything was ok! I find it hard to believe you would just sit with a child who had just stopped breathing and more importantly allow him to go to sleep! (Jen and Al lying cheats)

(Jen Nadal lining cheats) It would be interesting to see whether these episodes happened when Al was working away... her mind in over drive worrying that Al is with another woman so makes up these seizures to get his attention.... just saying (Jen and al are lying cheats)

One of ours had a seizure (5 years old). We called 999 immediately, he was admitted for observation and then saw a paediatrician as a follow up. They told us that more tests would be run after 2 seizures. Luckily he didn't have a repeat. Something about this tale is highly suspicious.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you not get your child checked over by a doctor if they have a seizure? (and why would you not address the fact you are cheats?). I dont understand not taking him to A&E? Concussion can be a serious problem and I dont understand not getting it checked out. Or giving us the whole incident verbatim in an caption. Unless it was to garner support from the lemmings and detract from the fact Al is a cheat who left his pregnant wife for Jen.

Reactions: 2
(Im adding they are lying cheats so tgey dont screenshot me)Why would you not call an ambulance? And I refuse to believe no one helped at all. Especially for a child.
And if he's had more than 2 seizures then I'm pretty sure he should be getting regular check ups

Reactions: 2
Are they saying they dont know why he has them? Because if they are they are not telling the truth. I'm sure they have said what they are before and why they happen to him. Something to do with a reaction to sudden pain.

Reactions: 3
An entire thread of answers to the above in their stories.
We still don't believe you jen and al (lying cheats).
Not because we wish harm on your innocent child, but because you've lied so often about so much we aren't willing to fall for another one.(als a cheat)
This...."no sound came out" is rubbish. End of.(als a cheat)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just read the post (I can't follow them due to their lying and cheating). Someone I respect has sent "big love". Doesn't anyone question this pair - apart from on here - where Al and Jen have been exposed as liars and cheaters? How come no other Mother on their replies is asking about hospital? Wouldn't Saint Jen of the House of liars love hospital. THIS IS SUSPICIOUS and QUESTIONABLE. Wake up people. They lie and cheat.

Reactions: 4
An entire thread of answers to the above in their stories.
We still don't believe you jen and al (lying cheats).
Not because we wish harm on your innocent child, but because you've lied so often about so much we aren't willing to fall for another one.(als a cheat)
This...."no sound came out" is rubbish. End of.(als a cheat)
The original post was so attention seeking and if they have a diagnosis, had previously been to hospital + called an ambulance, it’s all just attention seeking ridiculous behaviour

There's no diagnoses because its not seizures. Its a breath holding fit, natural response to pain. Both my children did them from a young age until recently, now 5 and newly 4. They're awful to watch your kid go through but no need to be as dramatic as Jen saying he nearly died. She just has to make everything the most dramatic. Definitely a touch of munchausen syndrome by proxi going on.

Edit to add both my kids got took to a&e after the first fit and the doctors explained it to me.

Reactions: 8
Thought he was dead. Didn’t ring an ambulance. Ok Jen. I know she’s uploaded a tonne of stories to answer all the questions on here. But it still doesn’t wash. Whether you knew what it was because it has happened before or not, if you genuinely thought he was dead, that he might stop breathing in the car then you needed an ambulance. So I’m sorry but I don’t just call bullshit. It is absolutely stinking bullshit

Exactly. Their 30k followers know but not him. The child it actually happened too. Where is teddy's privacy?
I feel sorry for that kid. No chance is he going to be able to grow up without a serious chip on his shoulder due to his lying cheating parents who consistently put their need for attention above his needs.

I really judge their agent. Who would be comfortable representing this lying cheating pair?

Ted's starting to look more like Louis. That's good for him. Can't be easy looking like Al the Cheating Troll.

Poor Jen able to sympathise with Brummy. Except brum didn’t sleep with someone else’s husband whilst they were about to have a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 7