Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bothers the life out of me that they always use her mental health as almost a defence.
If anyone remembers on the last thread, me and many others said we would never use tattle again or talk about al and jen, if they just admitted what they did. If the made a proper public apology and told their followers who they really are, then that would end all this.
We know they read her because the use it for content so much, so they can't make the excuse they didn't see it. They just don't want everyone to know what lying cheating scum they are!
So al, jen, you have had many chances to make all this stop and help ease jens mental health worries if you just, for once, told the truth. But you choose not to. Clearly you don't want it to end!
Absolutely agree- it also bothers the hell out of me that Jen uses the elderly for content- she is such an
Attention seeking do gooder! The lady clearly didn’t want to be on there as her face has been blurred- so just leave it alone saint Jen 😠😫🤯

Reactions: 9
I'm sure it's been mentioned by then that some of Jens issues come from being a single mum to louis.

She told a story of when she was burgled and it was just them alone in the house and she heard them down stairs etc. Its why she said she couldn't sleep. I'm not sure where the rest comes from, she alludes to louis having health issues when he was little which she seems to allude to that his dad had no I involvement... which I highly doubt. I think it it really comes down to what shes done with al and what shes afraid he will do now.

Reactions: 5
Was just a out to post this...so it was all to do with religion and not the fact that they are lying cheaters and definitely nothing to do with the fact that Al walked out on his newborn baby and wife....seriously guys wise up and stop the bullshit!
Is this serious? Is that what they have said?

Reactions: 1
Is this serious? Is that what they have said?
No they’ve never come out and said it but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out the dates and ages of his daughter from his first marriage and their youngest son together

have a read if the threads, it’s all here

No they’ve never come out and said it but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out the dates and ages of his daughter from his first marriage and their youngest son together

have a read if the threads, it’s all here
There were a few comments on their ‘we came here as best friends 7 years ago’ Saying ‘isn’t Isla nearly 7?’ ‘Wasn’t your wife pregnant?’ Which were swiftly deleted

Reactions: 4
So teddy will be 6 in August right. And we've already seen lots of stories about how emotional they are that it's nearly his birthday. Including ones about buying him crowns and t shirts etc. But not once have they mentioned that isla is turning 8 tomorrow. Surely if you cared that much about your daughter you would put a big effort into getting her birthday outfits/decorations/presents before you even thought of teddys which is like a month later! They only focus on him! Its never about isla.
I wonder what woe is me post he'll put up tomorrow about not seeing his child enough this year! Shall we put in some guesses as to what he will say??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So teddy will be 6 in August right. And we've already seen lots of stories about how emotional they are that it's nearly his birthday. Including ones about buying him crowns and t shirts etc. But not once have they mentioned that isla is turning 8 tomorrow. Surely if you cared that much about your daughter you would put a big effort into getting her birthday outfits/decorations/presents before you even thought of teddys which is like a month later! They only focus on him! Its never about isla.
I wonder what woe is me post he'll put up tomorrow about not seeing his child enough this year! Shall we put in some guesses as to what he will say??
He will no doubt put up a bunch of lies about missing her and how hard it is to be apart and try and make her mum look bad as always. Truth is he chose to not have her the last few months even tho he could, only the odd walk and garden visit here and there. Isla has never been treated the same and never will be. I’m so sick of his lies and poor me posts it’s so boring.

Reactions: 7
He will no doubt put up a bunch of lies about missing her and how hard it is to be apart and try and make her mum look bad as always. Truth is he chose to not have her the last few months even tho he could, only the odd walk and garden visit here and there. Isla has never been treated the same and never will be. I’m so sick of his lies and poor me posts it’s so boring.
He never does a post of isla without using it as a way to slag off her mother, make out jen is the best step mum to her or to talk about how much teddy misses her. It's never just about isla is it.
Now they've decided to post her again it just looks weird. They've literally removed the poor girl from all social media, like she didn't exist. I wonder if their management had a word with them about how awful those posts were!

We always feel bad for Isla. But actually, out of Isla and Ted, she's not really the only to feel pity for. Imagine those two were your parents. And you had to spend every day with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Post this morning on his moan grid wishing her a happy birthday. How he’ll be singing under her window
duck off you colossal hypocrite. That whole post is because you’ve read here and not because you care about that little girl that you ignored for months and whose mother you manipulated.

Reactions: 8
Just in case we didn’t get the sentiment on the first post this morning there’s now a second one. Did you forget to cancel the one you scheduled, Al?

the second one couldn’t be more vomit inducing Two boys call you daddy? Would the eldest’s dad not have something to say about that?

Al really is a twit isn’t he? How do these sheep not do the maths on these kids ages and it all together?

He can even make a happy birthday post for his daughter all about him and the boys doesn't he.
🤦🏻‍♀️

He can even make a happy birthday post for his daughter all about him and the boys doesn't he.
🤦🏻‍♀️
They cant help themselves, it's always been about him and jen and their perfect boys. A post about isla was always going to end up being about ted in some way. Sad.

Reactions: 2
Er I think ‘the girl that stole my heart’ cant be Isla as if it was you wouldn’t have walked out on her to another woman when she was a baby! What a ridiculous post.

And why does he not own his sofa?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hes so full of it. If you loved your girl as much as you say, you and jen would have done the right thing by her. Regardless of whether or not things were falling apart with his wife, he should have had the good grace and decency not to sneak about with jen and walk out on your newborn. If you were rich of morals you would have been that man but you were not. It's easy to pour love on them when they are at an age they can remember and reciprocate, but not so easy when they are tiny however thats when you should have shown her how much she meant to you and showed some respect for her and her mother. She wonr remember but lucky you have all the gushing insta posts to show her eh? Jen is just as bad, she allowed it all to happen, she could have had some respect as a woman who was on her own with a child to realise how hard islas mum would have it and say no let's wait a while. You should have put your needs to the side for a while to show this girl yoyre meant to love exactly how much she meant to you. So so sad.

As for the poor me routine? I think that like to make out they are on the breadline to get sympathy, lots of people rent a house or have a car on loan. Dont start whinging about if to make yourself look good for the gram. Get a proper job if it bothers you that much that you feel its necessary to put in a post about your daughters birthday.

Just own who you are and what you both did.

I knew once he’d read here that there wouldn’t be a moaning post about Isla’s mum, he’s too boring and predictable. To be honest though I see it as a good thing, I’m glad he read here and decided to write a nice post to spite us, because even though he wrote the nice post for the wrong reasons, it still stopped more hurtful words being published and that’s the main thing.

although of course there was no way he could write a post and not try to gain any sympathy at all. Obviously he had to write a post about how poor he is and how he has nothing money or material wise, they can’t miss an opportunity for someone to feel bad for them. They both had teaching jobs, I know teaching isn’t always an amazing wage, but between the two of them if they were both teaching I’m sure they’d do just fine money wise.

Why is he moaning about working all hours for less than minimum wage? Get a proper bloody job then you twerp. Instead of this self employed nonsense which mostly consists of faffing around on a website and social media.

Reactions: 10
Why is he moaning about working all hours for less than minimum wage? Get a proper bloody job then you twerp. Instead of this self employed nonsense which mostly consists of faffing around on a website and social media.
This is what I can't understand. They say they are poor. That they don't own anything yet him and Jen have no desire to get actual jobs and provide for their family.