Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prepare yourself tattlers... looks like they’re planning on answering all of our questions with more fabricated nonsense. Apparently all of their friends had no issue with the pair of them being dirty cheats but fell out with them once they were married because of RELIGION. These two would be comedy gold if they weren’t so dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Prepare yourself tattlers... looks like they’re planning on answering all of our questions with more fabricated nonsense. Apparently all of their friends had no issue with the pair of them being dirty cheats but fell out with them once they were married because of RELIGION. These two would be comedy gold if they weren’t so dangerous.
LOL. They’ve said before it’s that their ‘best friends’ ruined their engagement or the surprise of their engagement and that’s why they fell out. Can’t keep up with their own bullshit 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL. They’ve said before it’s that their ‘best friends’ ruined their engagement or the surprise of their engagement and that’s why they fell out. Can’t keep up with their own bullshit 😜
His pals ditched him before they even got married, hes posted that before when he was doing o e of his loved up monologues to jen when they were in IOW. They cant keep up with their own waffle.

Reactions: 2
It’s so blatantly obvious that they are checking here in between their stories that I’m literally cringing as I watch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello. I'd like to know why you never explain to your loyal fans how you really got together. Please be honest because any simpleton can do the maths and figure out when you were going on walks as "best friends" and when isla was born. Also how you knew you loved jen and she was the one when you first saw her..... but you were married with a child on the way right?? I think that's the reason you've got no friends because any decent human beings would conduct themselves in a far better way than you two did considering the circumstances.

Was just a out to post this...so it was all to do with religion and not the fact that they are lying cheaters and definitely nothing to do with the fact that Al walked out on his newborn baby and wife....seriously guys wise up and stop the bullshit!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Was just a out to post this...so it was all to do with religion and not the fact that they are lying cheaters and definitely nothing to do with the fact that Al walked out on his newborn baby and wife....seriously guys wise up and stop the bullshit!
I guess most religions disapprove of infidelity so it’s broadly true 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This actually made me LOL!!!! Utter crap!!! He will never take responsibility for what he has done and to say it’s religion is a joke! You walked out on your wife and baby with no shame everyone had to pick up the pieces Al! You lied to all your family and friends for months no wonder they didn’t want you as a friend 🙄

I feel like they read here and then put up a Q&A to see if they could get trolled for content.

Jen (the other woman) said that reading negativity about her has an impact on her mental health... stop then? It’s a form of self harm. People will always have opinions , especially on people who put up an act about how wonderful they are with such a shady background.
You can block certain websites from your phone, but she doesn’t want to because it adds to her victim narrative to keep the truth is she’s been absolutely awful to a small child and her mother covered up.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just caught up after a week away...... I’m sorry, what? Religion?!
I think you’ll find that your friends saw you both for the lying, cheating morons that you are and did the right thing and distanced themselves as they clearly didn’t want to support your “relationship”
Hi Jen 👋 just a little tip sweetheart....come off Instagram, stop bullshitting your “followers” and let your children live a private life without your drama. You’ll find that your mental health will improve massively..... blimey it must be EXHAUSTING to be you and have it in the back of your mind that your vile husband is probably on the hunt for a new toy now that you have been reduced to a nervous, dependant wreck!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The above post has made me wonder if Jen was always like this? Or is it being with Al that’s made her so anxious.

Reactions: 4
I think he’s a narcissistic, emotionally abusive pig that gets a kick out of seeing Jen get in a state all the time.......

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The above post has made me wonder if Jen was always like this? Or is it being with Al that’s made her so anxious.
things they’ve posted before makes it appear she wasn’t - she was a magician assistant and would be on stage with next to nothing on infront of crowds of people x

Personally feel her anxiety is something she puts on Altho I think even she doesn’t even realise it! Wonder if they got any Q&A questions that hey didn’t want to answer.

Also what are your thoughts...

So I know a lot of people have strained parental relationships... friendships don’t last for ever etc. BUT they both have strained/non relationships with their families. And neither have non-instagram friends, or friends who knew them before ‘dadsnet’. I know Jen has to two gay guys who she says are her best friends but that’s it. To me that says a lot about them

Reactions: 1
It bothers the life out of me that they always use her mental health as almost a defence.
If anyone remembers on the last thread, me and many others said we would never use tattle again or talk about al and jen, if they just admitted what they did. If the made a proper public apology and told their followers who they really are, then that would end all this.
We know they read her because the use it for content so much, so they can't make the excuse they didn't see it. They just don't want everyone to know what lying cheating scum they are!
So al, jen, you have had many chances to make all this stop and help ease jens mental health worries if you just, for once, told the truth. But you choose not to. Clearly you don't want it to end!

Reactions: 3