Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly still chuckling to myself at the (auto immune) in brackets for the job in healthcare. There is a post in their local hospital for an endocrine consultant so guessing that’s the job they offered. No need for medical school when ya name is St Jen 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker - these two are the reason I found Tattle. They instantly irritated me when I stumbled across them. I’ve watched my best friend suffer multiple losses & infertility In trying for her second child. My friend doesn’t splash her pregnancy tests & period news all over Instagram. She quietly grieved with her loved ones. After a couple years decided she needed to put her child who was actually here first. She realised she was missing so much of his life being consumed by trying for another child when she had been lucky enough to have one lovely little boy who was enough. And while I know her sadness at infertility is always at the back of her mind, I also know she feels happy, enjoys life & is so grateful for her son.
Meanwhile, these guys have 3 kids between & act like they have none. It boils my blood. It’s really sad nature isn’t playing ball & letting them have another but it’s time to accept that’s life. And take a look at what you’ve actually got. 3 kids. It’s way more than some. And don’t get me started on the woe is me in terms of seeing Isla when you walked out on her when she was a newborn baby. That was your horrible, selfish decision.

Also, apologies if this has been discussed but have you noticed all the photos of Isla (or at least all the recent ones) are gone from their Instagram? Guessing her mum has put her foot down?
No recently they apparently made the decision to keep her private apparently all there devision.

Also how lucky to spend that time at home home schooling. I’ve spent that time sometimes crying as I have work the next day and so scared for my family. Stopping families from seeing there loved ones and going against all my things I trained For. Lucky you for spending 93 days at home!!! Although to be fair I would hate to spend 93 days at home.

Reactions: 4
They are really awful people ( lying cheats) everything they do is for a reaction ( cheating) and no photos of Isla on the new shelf either (cheated on pregnant wife ) Why other big accounts interact with them I’ll never know! Someone needs to set up an account calling them out (lying cheating scum)

Reactions: 5
How can their be no photos of Isla on that shelf. As someone who came from a broken home that would have killed me.

Reactions: 8
How can their be no photos of Isla on that shelf. As someone who came from a broken home that would have killed me.
Because as much as they like to pretend they are all happy clappy, I think jen resents isla. I'm sure someone has said here that she would text her mum to say how happy she was that isla was not coming over and would stay away when isla came over. I think she wants a daughter and it's why shes got that stupid tattoo and t shirt 'maker of boys' just so it's really rammed home that isla isnt hers.

Because as much as they like to pretend they are all happy clappy, I think jen resents isla. I'm sure someone has said here that she would text her mum to say how happy she was that isla was not coming over and would stay away when isla came over. I think she wants a daughter and it's why shes got that stupid tattoo and t shirt 'maker of boys' just so it's really rammed home that isla isnt hers.
Spot on. She defo wanted a Daughter. Might also explain why they are so obsessed with trying for another child despite having three between them. I think Jen would have been very happy if somehow Isla lived with them and Jen could play Mummy.

Reactions: 1
I agree, it’s awful. My cousin has a child from his first relationship, but the child lives with their mum and my cousin lives with his wife and their two children.
In the house there are pictures everywhere of their two, they’ve got a bedroom each, they go on two holidays a year and my cousin’s first child doesn’t get a look in, doesn’t go on holidays, no pics of him, he doesn’t stay over because there is “no room”.

Honestly it’s cruel in my opinion, it’s probably Jen (woman who had an affair with a married man) who designed it that way to exclude Isla, but al probably stood by and let her as usual.

• Sad
Spot on. She defo wanted a Daughter. Might also explain why they are so obsessed with trying for another child despite having three between them. I think Jen would have been very happy if somehow Isla lived with them and Jen could play Mummy.
I think that's why they made such a huge song and dance when isla started calling jen mum, that and so they could really rub it into islas mum.

Reactions: 2
I think that's why they made such a huge song and dance when isla started calling jen mum, that and so they could really rub it into islas mum.
Exactly! Who would even allow that? If I divorced my husband and my son started calling a new man dad I would correct him immediately. It's pure spite from 2 people (lying cheats) who are evidently full of hate for Isla's mum despite them being the ones in the wrong.

I was just looking back at the post they made saying about their decision to not show Isla - they said they made the choice but I distinctly remember him commenting at the time ‘her mum doesn’t want her on here’ so it wasn’t his choice at all but always making themselves look like saints. And he could have mentioned he had another child before ted without showing pictures but no, she just turned up one day

No doubt they’ll claim she has a picture but they took it out for the photo. Bullshit

Imagine being so insecure that you would resent a CHILD. Jen is some piece of work. Isla seems to be such a happy little girl, no doubt thanks to her wonderful mother and step father. Nothing to do with that miserable lying cheating pair 🙄

Al never has and probably never will show his Xwife any respect nor will he listen to her. Jen too for that matter. He talks to her in the most horrendous way and he never puts Islas needs/wants first.

The latest post with #thankyoukeyworkers .... what a joke he has had nothing but anger towards Islas mum and will not allow Isla in his house as her mum is having to continue to work. Maybe it would have been nice if he stepped up to his “dad” role and had Isla so that her mum didn’t have to muddle through with her husband and childcare! Not everyone is lucky enough to stay at home 24/7 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
So he has claimed about how its heartbreaking that isla and ted havent seen each other in ages yet its because he has choosen not to allow Isla in his house??? How bloody ridiculous as usual. Amazing how they continue to twist things.

So he has claimed about how its heartbreaking that isla and ted havent seen each other in ages yet its because he has choosen not to allow Isla in his house??? How bloody ridiculous as usual. Amazing how they continue to twist things.
Yep! He has taken her for a couple of walks and garden visits but insists she stays 2 meters away and chosen not to have her even though he could! The post with the cuddles tokens the other day I doubt he will even give them to Isla... it’s all for show!!!!

Yep! He has taken her for a couple of walks and garden visits but insists she stays 2 meters away and chosen not to have her even though he could! The post with the cuddles tokens the other day I doubt he will even give them to Isla... it’s all for show!!!!

• Angry
Disgusting behaviour. They are both vile. Thank goodness she has a fantastic step father who will always be more of a dad to Isla than Ali will ever be.

I don’t get it though, so Isla can’t seem them because her mum is a midwife? Sounds like a bullshit excuse to me considering that Louis sees his dad. Not to mention that none of them have any serious health conditions that could make covid life threatening...just sounds like typical them finding a way around seeing Isla. Like they always have.

I don’t get it though, so Isla can’t seem them because her mum is a midwife? Sounds like a bullshit excuse to me considering that Louis sees his dad. Not to mention that none of them have any serious health conditions that could make covid life threatening...just sounds like typical them finding a way around seeing Isla. Like they always have.
It will be because of Jen's beer fear... er I mean health anxiety.... worrying their golden child will get Ill 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hold on - I didn’t realise they had stopped Isla from visiting them? So how come Louis is allowed to visit his Dad? Have they given any reason?

So much for supporting key workers!

Hold on - I didn’t realise they had stopped Isla from visiting them? So how come Louis is allowed to visit his Dad? Have they given any reason?

So much for supporting key workers!
Yeah I’m sure they have. Basically at the start of lockdown al/Jen/cheating bastards made a post making out like Isla’s mum was stopping them from seeing her, turns out that Isla’s mum is a key worker and maybe her step dad is too? Not sure on that one, anyway, apparently that was the reason why she wasn’t seeing them, then they started seeing her, but from a distance and then all of a sudden she stopped again. I’m fairly certain this is because they were worried about Jen getting it with her health issues.

Reactions: 1
Yea I thought they weren’t able to see her due to her Mum being a midwife and the risk of Isla taking it back to her Mum (and then risk of passing on to patients)

Not because Saint Jen can’t risk catching it??