Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this stage she may as well just bend over in front of the camera and ask her followers to just swipe a Mastercard down her arse crack 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
she gives me beingbrittany vibes. Packed the weight on, doesn’t address it 🙄….account all over the place but puts swipe ups for absolutely anything only difference is Dan has a full time job or does she?….
Loads of the ex-SW accounts are not trying to CC but failing miserably. She should just admit the weight gain. It’s the swipe ups that are pissing me off. She’s swipe up on Ben if she could!

Ah I never really watch beingbrittany’s stories. I did once a it was her going on about her 💩 habits before weighing in. Ive read her threads and had a quick look at her Instagram before. She’s quite annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hate to break it to her but the grass re laid it will probably do the same thing and not take. I live in a new build and the grass is shocking as they just Chuck anything and everything under it and it doesn’t bed properly

Reactions: 6
I have her story on mute whilst I'm working and god she goes on and on and on. Does anyone even care about this bloody garden?

Also, why does she need a sofa bed in the 'office' is she planning to have a nap on her break when she does her 11 hour shift :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have her story on mute whilst I'm working and god she goes on and on and on. Does anyone even care about this bloody garden?

Also, why does she need a sofa bed in the 'office' is she planning to have a nap on her break when she does her 11 hour shift :rolleyes:
Excuse you! She doesn’t get a break and can’t even eat a sandwich at her desk on her LONG WORKING DAYS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

This made me howl

It's the way she talks to insta like people are desperately invested in her life. I just watch for the lols because she is so bleeping boring it's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the way she talks to insta like people are desperately invested in her life. I just watch for the lols because she is so bleeping boring it's hilarious.
There should be an option to speed her up, like when you send a WhatsApp voice note. I often wish for something dramatic to happen when she's chatting tit in slow motion, like a cupboard falling off the wall behind her, just to see if there's any life in it 🤣

• Haha
I really hate the trend for those rolling captions that they are all doing now. Just type them out so I can skim read it instead of having to listen to/watch you droning on. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s why her days are sooo long. A customer will make the mistake of asking how is she or if she busy this weekend (out of politeness) and they’ll get her boring explanation on what she’s doing 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is no one else really fucked off about the fact that she’s still taking Dora on ‘about 10 walks a day’ so she doesn’t pee on the grass?!

What’s the point in getting grass?! And having a dog? And a garden? My dog would love for there to be grass in the back garden.

Reactions: 4
Is no one else really fucked off about the fact that she’s still taking Dora on ‘about 10 walks a day’ so she doesn’t pee on the grass?!

What’s the point in getting grass?! And having a dog? And a garden? My dog would love for there to be grass in the back garden.
Because of the dog goes on the new turf it won’t take. You can’t stand on new turd for around 14 days for it to take. Xx

Reactions: 2
New turd, great typo 😂

I only recently clicked that people with dogs have lawns covered in dog piss. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.