Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't even look good with the bed, they look awful.

Also love how she's shown us the other side of the room where she's getting fitted wardrobes in September so that we can see that it isn't a box room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They don't even look good with the bed, they look awful.

Also love how she's shown us the other side of the room where she's getting fitted wardrobes in September so that we can see that it isn't a box room 😂
They don't go AT ALL with the style of bed. She's so clueless. With everything in life she just throws tit together and hopes for the best, usually with disastrous results. Shame she can't swipe up for a sense of style

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I CANNOT deal with those Pirates of the Caribbean bedside tables, they're awful. She has got the dresses to match though I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The tables don’t match at all wtf is she looking at.
really nice modern bed and then bedside tables that wouldn’t look out of place in downton abbey

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see by her choice of bedside trash along with the continued fasHUN fuckery that her eye sUrGerY hasn’t worked at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looking at my £19.99 bedside tables from Wilkos and laughing at her... Do the job and look pretty. Match my bed and room too 😉. She's obsessed with spending obscene amounts on absolute tat. That bedroom is a mess 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again squeezing too much tit into one space. That bedroom is tiny for master bedroom. The way she showed it is that shes going to have her bed squashed in a between the window wall and SePTemBeR FiTTed WarDrObes????? All dark with panelling around???????

This is someone with an art degree

They've made a big mistake with this house move. As much as she bastardised her old house with her tit taste in decor, it still had character and unique features.

Reactions: 14
Again squeezing too much tit into one space. That bedroom is tiny for master bedroom. The way she showed it is that shes going to have her bed squashed in a between the window wall and SePTemBeR FiTTed WarDrObes????? All dark with panelling around???????

This is someone with an art degree

They've made a big mistake with this house move. As much as she bastardised her old house with her tit taste in decor, it still had character and unique features.
Pair a dark panelled room with the Victorian nighties she wears, add a dash of her habitual complaining and you have.. Ebenezer Scrooge.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really hates this house doesn't she 🤣 it is showing by her crap, uninspired choices. Way too try hard as usual.

P.s I can't stand her hair or her eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t know how she’s possibly going to get through a few days of eating and drinking Cos she feels so exhausted???? She’s trolling us right? Oh how id love my exhaustion to be that reason 😂😂

• Haha
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 The bed... Honesty thats made my morning. Could be shoddy production or she's been ragging it round the master bedroom. Either way it's made me chuckle 🤣

Also... Is her obsession with booking everything just Rona related. Hate that word 😂. I get we've had to book more but what happened to just exploring places and randomly popping in bars etc. I'm near London and it's pretty relaxed and easy to get into most places now. She's so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pissing myself at the bed. Do we think her and Chesney broke it while having unblinking, Victorian, ginger sex? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If she’s tired she should stay home, Manchester doesn’t want you Dan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Moaning about being tired all the time and blaming her jab. How has she not heard of long covid? Or is it because she is a thicko and calls it Rona she has no idea about it.

Reactions: 6
Moaning about being tired all the time and blaming her jab. How has she not heard of long covid? Or is it because she is a thicko and calls it Rona she has no idea about it.
I though it could be the lasting effects of covid. I had it at the beginning of the summer holidays and for a few weeks after I was still quite tired. Luckily, I work in a school unlike poor Dan who obviously works more than anyone in the entire county on Yorkshire!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry for being moany and boring for the past couple of days - try a year or 2 babes

Screenshot_20210827-103645_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bed has made my week.

That's what bragging bastards get hahaha.

Also she was whinging about being tired long before her "rona" jab.

bleeping dumb duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.