Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was designated driver the other night and now she’s sober at her parents pub. Im calling pregnant

Reactions: 1
Oh 🤣🤣 I find it strange to make such a big deal about not drinking 🤣
I hardly ever drink, I don’t need to inform social media every time I’m sober when out
Our Dan has to inform us of everything. I'm surprised the coffee she's drinking isn't a swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the updates if they were trying to conceive? My brain feels numb just at the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh 🤣🤣 I find it strange to make such a big deal about not drinking 🤣
I hardly ever drink, I don’t need to inform social media every time I’m sober when out
I'd say it's more to do with her trying to cut the cals. She probably pigs out when she's drunk.. which is often 😄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.