Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand this not able to eat a sandwich while doing other stuff. Get a grip Dan hun!!

Reactions: 4
She WFH! I’m sure she’s got some dry freezer batch cooked food she could throw in the microwave and I’m sure the phone call wouldn’t take up all her full lunch break. Is she on the phone to clients all the time? I’m sure poor Dora would be ok with a quick walk for a piddle and not a full 10k one!

Reactions: 3
Always go back to where you bought the items Dan, they have the contract with the courier not you. Seriously though it’s side tables, nobody died 🙄

as we know she reads here, dpd have an app where you can track your delivery, tells you when your next etc! I’m sure working such long hours from home won’t prevent her from using it! Your welcome 😀

Why does it look like she shaved a bit of one off for a joke though? Like why is the start of her whole brow missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 721078
Erm yeah, it’s called being an adult Dan, you self entitled bleep!
You poor thing Dan, I really feel for you. The majority of the world works. You didn't have to rush to do your garden and you chose to have a dog. She is getting worse, who the hell does she think she is 🤬

Secretly hoping that her DPD parcel doesn't get delivered again today 🤣

Reactions: 11
She has a good job, a new home and a lovely pet - and all she does is whinge. She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 721078
Erm yeah, it’s called being an adult Dan, you self entitled bleep!
This annoys me.... You have a job, which pays enough for you to OWN a house, you also have the money to do your garden up. You have a healthy pet and you are able to walk her... Not everyone is so lucky!!! bleeping first world problems or what!?
(I have unfollowed her this week but she's still bloody getting on my nerves 😂😂)

Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong I’d be fuming if that had happened to me twice, but this is something of a *chef’s kiss* moment for it to happen to R Dani because of the amount of shite she buys and how materialistic she is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.