Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm incredibly jealous of all her days offf. I could work at my company for 80yrs and still not have that many holiday days.

Reactions: 3
How the hell does she have ANOTHER 6 days off again already?
Came here to say this. She’s already had at least three fortnights off this year and that’s 30 days.. how is she having more? The standard in most jobs is about 23-25 days holiday. It’s not like she’s been working at the bank for 40 years and has accumulated loads of extra. God she’s irritating.

Reactions: 2
Nahhhhh how is she aff ad a sofa bed from made after fully slagging them off about her BrOKeN bed. I am done!!!!! The cheeky witch!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Came here to say this. She’s already had at least three fortnights off this year and that’s 30 days.. how is she having more? The standard in most jobs is about 23-25 days holiday. It’s not like she’s been working at the bank for 40 years and has accumulated loads of extra. God she’s irritating.
She’s commented on this before. They get the option to purchase more leave and they do it every year x

Reactions: 4
I think she’s unhappy
So do I. When you look back on her Insta, she looked happier. She has zero content and has jumped on the new house bandwagon. The amount of stuff she’s buying is ludicrous! It’s like she’s trying to fill a hole. Maybe the grass isn’t greener 🤔

Reactions: 10
Still doesn’t seem to equate the amount of annual leave she has

Can’t wait to see her in this 🤣
she gets Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday off (I think I’ve got that right) so to get six days off she’ll only need to use 2 or 3 days leave depending on whether it’s her Saturday to work

Reactions: 4
"Post work trip to Aldi"

Just a friendly reminder that she's worked today. As if we didn't know. I mean she could have just put 'trip to Aldi" or 'evening trip to Aldi" 🙄
Wish she would have told us how long her work day was, does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would just like to report that I saw her in said local Aldi last night, .

I don’t want to say which isle I was behind her in (because she might read here and remember my face lol) but one point I was directly next to her , I was in shock at seeing her and Chesney 🤣🤣 was like seeing a celeb for me tbh av not been out much in lockdown so please forgive me lmao.

I’m 99% certain that Chesney let out a silent fart because I walked further up the aisle after them and there was the most horrendous smell, like someone had tit themselves and I was practically chewing on it. And I heard her say to him “you haven’t” .

I feel like he left it knowing I was a tattler, I feel bleeping violated tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I would just like to report that I saw her in said local Aldi last night, .

I don’t want to say which isle I was behind her in (because she might read here and remember my face lol) but one point I was directly next to her , I was in shock at seeing her and Chesney 🤣🤣 was like seeing a celeb for me tbh av not been out much in lockdown so please forgive me lmao.

I’m 99% certain that Chesney let out a silent fart because I walked further up the aisle after them and there was the most horrendous smell, like someone had tit themselves and I was practically chewing on it. And I heard her say to him “you haven’t” .

I feel like he left it knowing I was a tattler, I feel bleeping violated tbh.
🤣
Did you have a skeet in their trolley?
Was she wearing loungewear and crocs?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor lass has work for 5 minutes and needs a month off!

She’s so bloody strange too. Saying they are going to chill then say her aunt is coming to stay over to then say they are binge watching You on Sunday? If your relative was coming to stay, you’d do something nice considering she’s not seen them for a while. (I think that’s what she said - I get bored of listening to her and zout!)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does this girl work 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off or something? I don’t feel like she’s done enough to need ‘a break’. It hasn’t been that long since she last had a break. Easy life isn’t it, I’m jealous of the amount of holiday she gets.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.