Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've forgot how she books, does she book the flights and hotels separately? Then PLAN where to eat, tit, drink and everything else? Wish she'd tell us more :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m in Manchester, it’s been wet and windy today but 18 degrees! It’s not cold if I’d have gone out in that outfit (I wouldn’t) I’d have been roasting! Also wondered who Ben was, forgot he wasn’t called chesney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks ridiculous in her latest post. How can she call herself a fashion blogger 😐

Also, just incase anyone doesn't know how she books her holidays for her AnNuAl LeAvE

Screenshot_20211019-190006_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She makes herself look bleeping huge with these massive outfits. Bet she’s a brick shithouse in person

Reactions: 6
I'm not that far from her and I went out today in a t-shirt and thin jacket and was absolutely boiling!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

"Yorkshire's finest with her auburn tresses, drowning herself in frumpy smock dresses"

The scrolling captions are the worst invention by Instagram ever. I have stories on mute and just used to be able to hold and skim read. Now it's almost as bad as actually listening to them.

Thread suggestion:

"Yorkshire's finest with her auburn tresses, drowning herself in frumpy smock dresses"
The first part sounds a bit too complimentary to me. 😂

• Haha
Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 12.30.46.jpg

I would swear by the colour of this woman it was Danielle if the clothes weren't so tight fitting 😂

• Haha
She says they're booking Lisbon, so highly doubt there will be any bikini pics. Mainly cos its a city break but it's definitely not warm enough - I went November 2019 and my boyfriend was the only crazy tourist in shorts 😂

• Haha
The Poddington peas on Dans plate tonight….
“I see moisture, it’s too far but we see it, the lake of vomit moisture…but it’s too late we dead and drrryyyyyyy”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.