Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite surprised they're not going away for Chesney's birthday. They used to go away all the time and she's always banging on about how they miss travelling - I'd have thought they would have done a European city break given that they have a few days off 🤔

Maybe she can't bear to leave her precious possibly -but-probably-not-forever-home with velux windows and fItTeD wArDrObEs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That pic of her in a floral skirt, tights and Adidas jumper... she looks like a hockey teacher 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet Ben is hot footing it to Curry’s if it means he gets a break from her moaning on and incessant planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Considering she has 102k 'followers' she has a very small amount of comments on each post.

Dan, do your followers (that you buy) not have the ability to post comments 🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh I can’t wait to see where they book to go on holiday & also for her to share (again) how they decide where to go & how to book

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How nice for Ben to spend his birthday listening to her moan about the rain, buy more tat and book a holiday 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I can’t wait to see where they book to go on holiday & also for her to share (again) how they decide where to go & how to book
People ALWAYS ask her how she books her holidays don't you know. Because it's so complicated. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.