Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s became so boring, 5 days off & she’s planning a day binge watching a series 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would just like to report that I saw her in said local Aldi last night, .

I don’t want to say which isle I was behind her in (because she might read here and remember my face lol) but one point I was directly next to her , I was in shock at seeing her and Chesney 🤣🤣 was like seeing a celeb for me tbh av not been out much in lockdown so please forgive me lmao.

I’m 99% certain that Chesney let out a silent fart because I walked further up the aisle after them and there was the most horrendous smell, like someone had tit themselves and I was practically chewing on it. And I heard her say to him “you haven’t” .

I feel like he left it knowing I was a tattler, I feel bleeping violated tbh.
I live close to her too and live in hope this will happen to me! Shall we form a support group? We can have LoNg MeEtInGs and cater them with food cooked in the slow cooker for 72 hours while we wear tents

I think she longs for a baby

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😶🙈🙉
Ooh you troll 😉

• Haha
*three weeks ago writing on her gifted planner
Dan: Right Ches Ben on Friday 15th October we are going to tidy our not now forever home after I finish working a long day!

The day comes
Ben: Ahhh babe can we just chill tonight, get a takeaway, have a drink and binge watch a tv show? Or go out for food and drinks with our pals?

Dan: Nooooo it’s been planned, we have to what’s been planned. Besides, I haven’t ordered 347 Victorian smock night gowns or planned to go for fewd and boomerangs!!

*Ches and Dozza retreat to fetch the windowlene from the tiny utility room and get to work on the VELUX windows while the neighbours look in at what excitement is afoot in the local furniture shop tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So as everything else is out of stock she’s not going to bother sharing as she can’t do affiliate links on it. No ££ no 👀 that’s how it works is it?

Reactions: 7
I live close to her too and live in hope this will happen to me! Shall we form a support group? We can have LoNg MeEtInGs and cater them with food cooked in the slow cooker for 72 hours while we wear tents

💕💕💕💕😂😂😂😂 yes we can hun.

honestly I was in shock that I even saw them, Chesney looks like a gentle lover. She’s very lucky girl 💦

• Haha
I laughed at the comment on Her puce coloured sweatshirt of dreams
You can get it £20 cheaper on the Adidas website😂
Thread suggestion
Itsdaniellesjourney#9
Thick thighs, dead behind the eyes, everything she sees she buys.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The COLOUR of Chezzer’s socks.

cleaning wasn’t that productive was it Dan?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The COLOUR of Chezzer’s socks.

cleaning wasn’t that productive was it Dan?
She can't blitz the house too much on her DaY oFf otherwise she'll be too tired for her busy PlAnNeD dAy OfF watching you 🙄

• Haha
She’s done another H&M order before the other one has been delivered 🙄 has this witch ever heard of fast fashion?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.