Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from her sewwwwper sewp, why does she never eat any vegetables or colour? So many of her ‘recipes’ are just meat and carbs. That plate of bangers and mash tonight looks dry and bland AF. She must be permanently constipated

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually really upsets me how thin that gravy was. Can just about cope with her dry ass food, ugly clothes and day to day boring tit that she feels the need to share. But the gravy is just too much, I’m out 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually really upsets me how thin that gravy was. Can just about cope with her dry ass food, ugly clothes and day to day boring tit that she feels the need to share. But the gravy is just too much, I’m out 🙅🏻‍♀️
Haha I came to say the same thing about the gravy! Finally putting a bit of moisture on to her tea and it looks like bleeping dishwater 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aside from her sewwwwper sewp, why does she never eat any vegetables or colour? So many of her ‘recipes’ are just meat and carbs. That plate of bangers and mash tonight looks dry and bland AF. She must be permanently constipated
I was thinking this, at least chuck a bit of token broccoli on the plate

Reactions: 1
She’s a grown woman where’s the veg with her meal?!
I'm nearly positive last week she mentioned not being fussed on veg. Totally makes sense when you look at her meals - they are all very very lacking in colour, and she makes a lot of pasta dishes but rarely any like greens or fresh tomatoes or anything stirred through them.

Reactions: 2
Remember when she used to do those awful spice and tice curries and had the blend the onion into a paste as she doesn't like onion. She is a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OH NO HOW CAN HER DAY OFF CONTINUE NOW THAT HER 10K STEPS HAVEN'T REGISTERED.

also, who's Josh 🤣
Screenshot_20211012-135032_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember when she used to do those awful spice and tice curries and had the blend the onion into a paste as she doesn't like onion. She is a child.
Yeah it used to be them on a nearly daily basis and the smoothies. They must have stopped paying her. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nobody has asked for that claggy AF Boursin pasta recipe have they. Even the reel of her making it stuck to the roof of my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.