Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pregnancy topic is irritating because every time somebody speculates that she might be, loads of triggered people run out of the woodwork going SHE SAID SHE DOESN’T WANT THEM!!!11!!1

She also said that skinny coffee helped her lose weight.
Thank you 🤣😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Could be a calorie counting thing. I assume less cals in non alcoholic cider but I also have no clue

Reactions: 2
I imagine she didn’t drink much because she was too uptight about all the drunkards being in her perfect house.

Do you think she took them all upstairs to look at the broken bed that’s still lying in the middle of them room

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Influencers exagerrate all the time their use of products in order to get those valuable swipe ups and make £££ off them. How is that the same as saying you dont want to have children?

Reactions: 2
She’s shilling again, things she hasn’t even bought 🤬
I can't take half of them seriously anymore. Even when they endorse stuff genuinely, its just not the same as someone who has paid full price for something and shares their opinion on it. An influencer I do genuinely like got gifted a hotel stay for somewhere close to me that is known for being a great hotel - 2 nights in one of their pricier rooms, meals, spa, the works. She said it was fabulous, wonderful, couldn't recommend it enough. My friend did virtually the same stay after her boyfriend found out he had the all clear for a serious illness and paid A LOT for it - afterward she was like "It was nice but probably not worth all that £££."

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂😂 everybody gets so wound up over a pregnancy comment it’s entertaining but yes I must be bens ex 😂😂😂 or her sis 😝😝😝

Reactions: 1
Influencers exagerrate all the time their use of products in order to get those valuable swipe ups and make £££ off them. How is that the same as saying you dont want to have children?
A lot of people on this thread are triggered by the suggestion that someone who has ovaries may *not* want children. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She has gone suspiciously quiet on that hasn't she? I wondered if Made had been in touch and offered to sort it for her if she stops complaining about them on her Insta?
Or maybe they came and inspected and realised it was her own fault for dragging the bed across the room and now she doesn’t want to come on and say that cuz she don’t want to look a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.