Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 thousand steps is the newest broken record she likes to bleeping play.

Boomerang yaself in the sea you weird bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All she ever does is moan about her long working days, go on about 10k steps, moan about Dora, but tit clothes & drinks coffee. It’s a shame she can’t swipe up a life & personality for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the dog barks so much when she’s working because she’s desperate to go out for the toilet and Dan can only take her in her lunch break. If she’s working 7.45-7pm with only 1 break to take the dog out because she’s not allowed to wee in the garden that’s a long time for a dog to hold it isnt it?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Maybe the dog barks so much when she’s working because she’s desperate to go out for the toilet and Dan can only take her in her lunch break. If she’s working 7.45-7pm with only 1 break to take the dog out because she’s not allowed to wee in the garden that’s a long time for a dog to hold it isnt it?
Not really. Broken down it's a 11 hour shift. She gets an hour for lunch so make that 10. So as long as Dora is toilet first thing she could hold 5 hours.
But I also think she needs to retrain Dora to wee in garden so she could let her out if needed. My 9 month old would never toilet on walks up untill we went a weekend away when he had no choice (held a wee for nearly 12 hours and a poo over 24 lol stubborn little.git) but since then he does wee in walks 50% of time. So you can retrain a dog which I think she should do. First thing in morning go to garden and wait untill she pees. I hope.shes not choosing to not let her wee on the grass

Why has she shut Dora in that tiny office with her ..? Probably bored as duck. Has she got toys and a water bowl in there? Not even a bed or a blanket on the sofa that she told her to lie on. Poor pooch. My dog is pretty spoilt but I think it's mean to shut her in that pokey office for no reason. Let her have access to the rest of the house, you're still there to hear if she's up to anything naughty??

Reactions: 2
Of course Dora would move out to Ben’s mum and dad’s if she could 😂 who wouldn’t choose any alternative over a lifetime with the two most tedious people in Britain

• Haha
I'm,very excited for the BBQ today. Can't wait to see who has been invited. Will there be drunk stories, rubbery sausages, Burnt burgers, a game of musical chairs with all the garden furniture, noise complaints from the neighbours? We can only wait and see, but the anticipation is killing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since she's moved to Stanley to be closer to her friends and family, I don't think I've seen her friends once 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm,very excited for the BBQ today. Can't wait to see who has been invited. Will there be drunk stories, rubbery sausages, Burnt burgers, a game of musical chairs with all the garden furniture, noise complaints from the neighbours? We can only wait and see, but the anticipation is killing me.
I’m just hoping it pisses it down! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s really not.
B5647BBC-DED4-48EF-9DE2-007D4B6C5CD1.jpeg

Not really. Broken down it's a 11 hour shift. She gets an hour for lunch so make that 10. So as long as Dora is toilet first thing she could hold 5 hours.
But I also think she needs to retrain Dora to wee in garden so she could let her out if needed. My 9 month old would never toilet on walks up untill we went a weekend away when he had no choice (held a wee for nearly 12 hours and a poo over 24 lol stubborn little.git) but since then he does wee in walks 50% of time. So you can retrain a dog which I think she should do. First thing in morning go to garden and wait untill she pees. I hope.shes not choosing to not let her wee on the grass
She specifically said the dog is not allowed to wee in the garden and also that she doesn’t always get a lunch break on her long working dayssssss.

• Haha
Poor Dora never seems to have any toys around. She must be the most anxious dog ever. I mean, does selfish Dan even open the back doors for dora to come in and out as she pleasesare the million walks a day for selfish Dan to get her 10k steps in?

And that hair style! It’ll be flat as a fart and she’ll have a huge parting right down the back of her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
10 thousand steps is the newest broken record she likes to bleeping play.

Boomerang yaself in the sea you weird bastard.
Is she setting her alarm and putting it at the other side of the room #lifehack to get em done?

It’s really not.
View attachment 757439

She specifically said the dog is not allowed to wee in the garden and also that she doesn’t always get a lunch break on her long working dayssssss.
She's such a tool

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You guys hyped up the dress, I was too excited and it didn’t disappoint 😫 Victorian ghost goes to outdoor event. Also this bint owns GHDs, curlers and a Dyson airwrap and she still continues to do those bleeping plaits. The resulting hairstyle looks like Dora’s ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.