Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sadder looking, more subdued spaniel. That poor dog, has not stimulation or enrichment to its life. Looks petrified all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sadder looking, more subdued spaniel. That poor dog, has not stimulation or enrichment to its life. Looks petrified all the time.
So sad isn't it. Neither of them seem that arsed with the dog... She's like an accessory when it suits... Poor DOz 😂

Reactions: 3
Wait she cant be bother to drive a 25 min journey for her dog to feel be groomed where she feels comfortable?? That's horrible. I drove 45 mins to a dog behaviourist to help with my lil.mans reactivity issues (ended up really hating the trainer patronising smug git who belittled everything I said I tried and other trainers methods......sorry off piste) but to help my dog feel comfortable and relaxed I would travel further. Poor dora

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe its a good job she doesn't want kids she is hardly maternal! My dog is my baby my absolute world and people tell me you do know he is a dog don't you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When my husband and I were thinking of moving to a different city, we moaned about how annoying it was to get a new doctor, dentist, etc, but we agreed that no matter where we ended up we would drive to keep taking our dog to the same groomer that she loves. It’s only a few times a year, why not?

Reactions: 5
I’m not a big fan of using this particular word, but for dopey Dan I’ll make an exception. She is one precious, selfish, self centred, materialistic bleep.

and breathe…

Reactions: 14
Silly twit. She’ll drive to Barnsley to get her disgusting eyebrows done though won’t she.

Reactions: 23
"Something to prove"?? What is she proving with all the other drinks photos on her grid?

Maybe she is pregnant or maybe she isn't, some of the hypothesizing is a bit much. I swear people are worse about it when you say you dont want kids.
I’m pretty sure that if she is pregnant( I don’t think she is) we will soon find out! And that’s it !

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but if she thinks that is all 195 calories that’s why she is the size she is !
195 cals for the bolognese, okay and what about the pasta, garlic bread, parmesan and glass or two of wine?! 😉
Omg that poor dog. Cocker spaniels are know to need properly clipped or that will Matt and knot so badly. I have owned cockers al my life. So dora is happy for you to cut her hair Dan and im
Surprised you’ve not nicked it cut her but she won’t go to anyone else ? Wise Up you selfish bleep.

Reactions: 6
I actually feel so sad for Dora. She looks so unhappy and to say she prefers it at her in laws says it all. Dan is a selfish twit. Can bore us all to death with her coffee stories and constant swipe ups but can’t look after a dog! Probably because she can’t swipe up on Dora’s groom. She truly is a self centred twit. #freedora

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel like the pair of them didn't give Dora a chance to properly get used to the new (build) house. I could be wrong, but from my perspective all I saw were builders coming and going, delivery people coming and going, new furniture being moved around, small DIY jobs, trips to H&M and Leeds, visitors all the time. Aside from the moany few days recovering from Covid I worry that poor Dora got no consistency or routine at all. No wonder she's stressed.

Reactions: 7
I actually feel so sad for Dora. She looks so unhappy and to say she prefers it at her in laws says it all. Dan is a selfish twit. Can bore us all to death with her coffee stories and constant swipe ups but can’t look after a dog! Probably because she can’t swipe up on Dora’s groom. She truly is a self centred twit. #freedora
You’ve just made me think!! Do you think she’s hinting for someone to gift her a free Groom for Dora? 🤨 there is no ends to her hinting, swipe ups and begging is there!

• Angry
That’s prob exactly what she wants poor dog. Toby car very another 195 cal dinner dans? Probs more like 9995 this is why your fat

Reactions: 1
You’ve just made me think!! Do you think she’s hinting for someone to gift her a free Groom for Dora? 🤨 there is no ends to her hinting, swipe ups and begging is there!
Oh absolutely! Then Dora will suddenly love going to any groomers that’s a freebie. She is a proper grabbing twit. I mean, 25 mins to get Dora to a trusted groomer isn’t that bad. I once worked for a company based in Barnsley and I had to travel to Wakefield a few times. It’s not a bad run.

Makes me wonder what she’s like with her. She trained her not to potty on the grass so know doubt will have been gobbed at for squatting. No wonder the poor dog is a nervous wreck.

She's so negative, she should at least TRY another groomer local to her! Or get someone to come to the house. My neighbour had a Mobile groomer for her difficult dog. It's like she can't be arsed with that her since she moved. It's a pet not an accessory. She hates that house so is in a right sulk. That's evident.

Let’s not forget guys she works such longggggg hoursssss how can she possibly find the time once every 6 months to drive half hour to a groomers

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.