Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we leave the pregnancy shite? Their baby would be boring as duck anyway. At least she’d be able to do a swipe up for Clear Blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we leave the pregnancy shite? Their baby would be boring as duck anyway. At least she’d be able to do a swipe up for Clear Blue.
"I didnt use these other brands but I'm sure they work too - swipe up!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha nah it will be "I'm not having children" but if I did here's the swipe up for the crib I'd get, here's the swipe up for the pram I'd get. And look at these cute hats/booties/coats etc etc blah blah. Swipe up guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha nah it will be "I'm not having children" but if I did here's the swipe up for the crib I'd get, here's the swipe up for the pram I'd get. And look at these cute hats/booties/coats etc etc blah blah. Swipe up guys!!
I've heard Made do good furniture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of Made, no news on the bed situation? Probably because she knows she broke it and doesn’t want to admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
195 cals for the bolognese, okay and what about the pasta, garlic bread, parmesan and glass or two of wine?! 😉

Reactions: 12
Omg that poor dog…. 🤣🤣
She spends so much money on tit just take her to the groomer 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Can’t be bothered driving 25/30 minutes to get her groomed professionally? Selfish witch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What an absolute bastard she is.

Can't be bothered taking Dora to Barnsley to be groomed, can't be bothered addressing Dora's obvious behavioural issues either😡.

Makes me so mad - I've only had a couple of dogs so I'm no expert, but anyone can see that she's an awful dog owner. Dora won't let anyone be in the house, she will only go to one particular groomer and Dan admits she's happier with her in laws! Poor thing appears terrified of her.

Why doesn't she address these issues?? Too busy doing her Asos orders? Selfish cow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Shaved the poor dogs head so it now looks like that viral video with the bald filter on the dog. Can go to her mates for coffee but can’t jump on the m1 to go LITERALLY 2 junctions down to actually let her dog be groomed PROPERLY. she’s the most selfish cow I’ve ever known of.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.