Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else know she works such long hours?
Edit: oh that’s already been said 🤣

She’s always moanin about that poor dog atm too isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally works another 2/3 hours a day. Dani GET OVER IT! Or brainwave, go back to working 4.5 days a week.

Reactions: 3
Has her company decided to keep them working from home? I stopped going on Instagram during the pandemic so until recently I didn’t watch her stories but when I used to watch she used to have to commute? Is she WFH permanently now?

Reactions: 1
I really hate the way she talks to and about the dog. The dog clearly has some issues that Dani and Ches have not addressed and they should be. The fact she can't have anyone in the house is pretty bad.

Rather than talking to her in that monotone voice, maybe invest in a behaviourist or something cos she sure could benefit.

Also 10k in steps is nothing. I don't get what the fixation is on it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Has her company decided to keep them working from home? I stopped going on Instagram during the pandemic so until recently I didn’t watch her stories but when I used to watch she used to have to commute? Is she WFH permanently now?
Oh yes she has a home office now 😂

I really hate the way she talks to and about the dog. The dog clearly has some issues that Dani and Ches have not addressed and they should be. The fact she can't have anyone in the house is pretty bad.

Rather than talking to her in that monotone voice, maybe invest in a behaviourist or something cos she sure could benefit.

Also 10k in steps is nothing. I don't get what the fixation is on it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
After the way she treated her when she accidentally knocked over her posh diffuser, it is all Dani's treatment of her. No letting her wee in her own garden is cruel. How would Dani feel is she could only use a public loo?!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The 10k steps is tedious. She’ll get absolutely no benefit from stomping her feet in her kitchen so what is the point.

Reactions: 10
After the way she treated her when she accidentally knocked over her posh diffuser, it is all Dani's treatment of her. No letting her wee in her own garden is cruel. How would Dani feel is she could only use a public loo?!
We had a new lawn about 6 weeks ago. We have a new puppy and safe to say it's looking lovely with all the brown spots. 🙄😂😂

Not a chance that I wouldn't let him outside thiugh. witch

I work I finance (not where she does) and we still WFH apart from visiting the office every 7 working days and will remain so for the foreseeable (at least til new year)

I really don’t understand why she moans so much about her dogs barking issues but DOESNT get them addressed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.