Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone help me , if you swipe but you don’t buy , do the influencer gets money? Or only when you buy. It’s not something against Danielle, sometimes I like what these influencers show us but I refuse to help them get money this way specially when most of them get everything for free ( not our dani 😹)
Thanks girls

Reactions: 2
Can someone help me , if you swipe but you don’t buy , do the influencer gets money? Or only when you buy. It’s not something against Danielle, sometimes I like what these influencers show us but I refuse to help them get money this way specially when most of them get everything for free ( not our dani 😹)
Thanks girls
I imagine it will only be if you buy. Instagram uses chrome for its in app browser so just keep in mind, once the cookie is stored in chrome, it will still be there even if you navigate to the website independently afterwards. Best to either buy in incognito, use a different browser type or clear out your cookies after clicking a swipe up link.

Reactions: 1
Thanks girls
Take a photo & use google search on the pic, it should bring up the item & shop. She shops a lot at Asos who also have their own photo search option x

Reactions: 3
Thanks girls
If you swipe up on something they will get a percentage. Even if they don't buy that exact item you swiped on, if the person that swiped visits that website again to buy a different item, the influencer will still gain a percentage for 30 days afterwards. You don't even have to make a purchase, they will still make money by you looking. The only way to avoid this is by clearing your cookies

• Angry
Reactions: 1
If you swipe up on something they will get a percentage. Even if they don't buy that exact item you swiped on, if the person that swiped visits that website again to buy a different item, the influencer will still gain a percentage for 30 days afterwards. You don't even have to make a purchase, they will still make money by you looking. The only way to avoid this is by clearing your cookies
That's a joke.

So she could share an ASOS victorian milkmaid dress and if I swipe up on that and buy some trainers on the same website, she will get a percentage of that?

Reactions: 4
That's a joke.

So she could share an ASOS victorian milkmaid dress and if I swipe up on that and buy some trainers on the same website, she will get a percentage of that?
Yup, unfortunately.

Basically it stores a cookie, so if you have followed their link, it can be against any of the links they have shared.

• Angry
That's a joke.

Now you know why they're all so thirsty on the old aff links. It's disgusting really when people are totally unaware of how much their data is tracked

• Angry
Reactions: 6
"when you forget to scan while you shop" OH MY GOD YOU POOR THING HOWEVER WILL YOU COPE WAITING 5 MINUTES TO RING THE GROCERIES THROUGH?!

Reactions: 12
"only £38".... For a dress you're not sure you like (it's vile in my opinion). Sorry but I wouldn't spend £38 on a dress unless I was absolutely in love with it, or it was for a special occasion...! And I LOVE clothes and dresses! But I know how to wear my dress more than once and style it differently for different occasions... She sees a "model" buys that exact outfit (which she does admit to doing) and wears it once. She's got no imagination! But then again there's some horrendous outfit choices on her Instagram from times in the past... Maybe she's "playing safe" with a tent dress
I too thought this, £38 is expensive for a dress IMO, especially one you’re not crazy about.

I do remember the skinny coffee craze, but did she actually say it helped her lose weight and to swipe up? I can’t remember in all honesty! I thought she credited slimming world entirely to her weightloss

Also had no idea about the aff links 😳 I thought it was only if you bought that item, not anything else from that company. Off to clear my cookies!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is the bodysuit/legging combo giving off sweaty fanny vibes?!
Haha defo!!!
I feel like she’s seen other influences get some in the style PR outfits from jac jossas range and decided that she’s wants in on it so ordered herself some in the style stuff just so she can affiliate ad it because she knows they are all bringing out new collections and that a lot of people are likely to buy some of the stuff. I obv know that’s what she does with everything but I feel like in the style isn’t Danielles usual go to shop.

"when you forget to scan while you shop" OH MY GOD YOU POOR THING HOWEVER WILL YOU COPE WAITING 5 MINUTES TO RING THE GROCERIES THROUGH?!
I'm waiting for her to do a paid promotion for Tesco in a few days, she barely films herself doing a food shop then suddenly there's a boomerang outside and an ad shortly after :cautious:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.