Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cocker spaniels tend to look a bit dopey and sad in general. Dora is probably just sad she still doesn't have a patch of grass to wee on.

Reactions: 2
They probably saved up a lot through the pandemic. Both worked the whole time, no kids, and they usually go on 19 trips a year so they saved a fortune there, way less shopping, no eating out and drinking all the time. My bf and I make way less than them and we managed to save up enough to move to a new city, buy a bunch of new furniture, and buy a car.
Don’t forget the millions of swipe ups and aff links she does.

Reactions: 4
Cocker spaniels tend to look a bit dopey and sad in general. Dora is probably just sad she still doesn't have a patch of grass to wee on.
I suppose it depends what type, I've always had working cockers and springers and they have never looked at me like this. They normally come bounding over with a waggy tail and a happier face, their big soppy eye's can look sad but the body language says different. I'd be mortified if they did and wouldn't film it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’d love her confidence to go out in just whatever the duck I fancied 🤣 but Jesus, bin the tents Danielle.

Reactions: 3
What the actual duck! She looks ridiculous now. Why doesn’t Ben tell her?? Is he blind?
She wears all her new clothes she’s just bough, all at once! This isn’t fashion! It’s a duck up! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why didn't she wear her black chunky doc Martin's with that dress. And why that purse, doesn't she own a black purse or something that is at least a solid colour. I'm no fashion designer by any means but come on Dan. Do better. Maybe if we put some outfits together for her on here, she will read it and wear them for us.

Reactions: 3
What the actual duck! She looks ridiculous now. Why doesn’t Ben tell her?? Is he blind?
She wears all her new clothes she’s just bough, all at once! This isn’t fashion! It’s a duck up! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She needs her eyes doing again doesn’t she? Clearly she’s been fucked over by optical express.

• Haha
It’s bedding! Although sources suggest the sizing is the same as one of her new dresses.
Eeeh my God, I almost choked at this comment🤣🤣🤣

Her content is so dull - it's just like a constant "show and tell". I follow other Instagrammers who might talk about the odd thing they've purchased but hers is all "look at what I've bought" and very little else. Boring.

Reactions: 5
First time in ages she's had time to do talky stories.....lucky us! 🤣

Also sharing her alarm clock hack for the 364254th time. God she's so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.