ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s the 4th time she’s shared that coffee machine swipe up & she hasn’t even bought it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Am I right I’m thinking for each swipe up she does, she gets a bit of money from the company/products she’s advertising?

Reactions: 2
Am I right I’m thinking for each swipe up she does, she gets a bit of money from the company/products she’s advertising?
Not sure if she's getting anything from advertising but its mostly likely an affiliate link; so if you clicking on that link results in a purchase she will earn a small percentage of the sale.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if she's getting anything from advertising but its mostly likely an affiliate link; so if you clicking on that link results in a purchase she will earn a small percentage of the sale.
Ah right, thank you! I never wanted to swipe up in case I was lining her pockets! 😊

And any purchase from that website within the next 30 days!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
“Enough about my rant about the new house” ... sorry Danielle, didn’t realise you were ranting as your facial expression and voice didn’t change one bit during that entire set of stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she tell anyone recently that she is moving? Stories as dry as her cooking yaaaaaaaaawn!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So boring 😴😴 does anyone care about her new house & what stage it’s on! Who the hell is asking?! Are these the same people that ask for the swipe ups for her tit clothes 🤦‍♀️🤣

So boring 😴😴 does anyone care about her new house & what stage it’s on! Who the hell is asking?! Are these the same people that ask for the swipe ups for her tit clothes 🤦‍♀️🤣
Probably the same people that enjoy the coffee machine stories

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she moving? I really feel for her, poor thing so desperate to move. Must be 'torture' having a roof over your head at the moment, even if it is rented

GET OVER YOURSELF
LITERALLY TORTURE. Yes you’re basically at Guantanamo hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This girl 🤯
If you had to take one off old boring boots and you had to have it for the rest of your life would it be her dry ass food or horrific dress sense 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.