ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Called her out on her rule breaking. She called me a nasty bore off witch. Said it was only 15mins while waiting for a taxi.
Fed up of some selfish people breaking the rules. But I do also think that it’s been tough for lots of people and possibly wouldn’t have judged popping inside for a little bit if she hadn’t posted it all over insta? Like maybe bend the rules and keep it to yourself? I dunno.
She then proceeded to send me photos from my own profile where I had apparently broken the rules but she had all her facts wrong LOL
What a boring little life she leads
Wow! What a brat she is. I'm not at all surprised though, she had a meltdown last year when she broke the rules a couple of times. She doesn't like being called out on her bad behaviour does she?

Reactions: 8
Called her out on her rule breaking. She called me a nasty bore off witch. Said it was only 15mins while waiting for a taxi.
Fed up of some selfish people breaking the rules. But I do also think that it’s been tough for lots of people and possibly wouldn’t have judged popping inside for a little bit if she hadn’t posted it all over insta? Like maybe bend the rules and keep it to yourself? I dunno.
She then proceeded to send me photos from my own profile where I had apparently broken the rules but she had all her facts wrong LOL
Nasty bore off witch? Wow. I'd say she's also a nasty witch the way she's replied to you. Who the hell does she think she is!!!!!!

She's a nasty, rude boring witch 🤣

Cos covid doesn’t spread if it knows you’re waiting on a taxi. Thought his dad dropped them home anyway??
We must have missed that when bojo/bozza said that in his last briefing

Reactions: 5
She just doesn’t get the sacrifice some people have had to make for the past year, not seeing family & friends has been the hardest for me but the past 3 days I have managed to have a lovely time with them but have kept it outdoors & followed the rules as I for one would like to finally get back to normality.
She seems to have lost her grip on reality & is showing how much of a greedy, nasty brat she really is. I loved her account when I first followed her & would just skip past the ads for skinny coffee & NuSkin but it’s relentless now. I unfollowed her a while ago but still have a noisy on her page from time to time & it’s become one big ad

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Swipe up on this blouse, I’m a rude rule breaking louse, did you know I’m moving house? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never known anyone to leak money like she does! She has no consideration for anyone but herself. Many people have lost so much during this pandemic yet she carries on! Like is a slight inconvenience! Moaning about her 3 million holidays cancelled, getting constant reminders about this new build costing over 300k and slashing all the ridiculously expensive furniture all over social media, with a swipe up to line her pockets too! She needs to pull her head out of her arse!

Reactions: 9
I mean could you really be bothered to film your coffee every morning in different cups? Swipe up here swipe up there swipe up everywhere you feckin look she really really is not relatable to anyone!!! Boring food that looks as dry as ghandis flip flop!.. Stupid head wobble ffs.. Dont get me started on the winciette nighty style dress and jesus creeper efforgies and as for the chav hubby omg wat a catch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess you’d make yourself bothered if you’ve got a new house and all that loungewear to pay for

Reactions: 2
I’ve never known anyone to leak money like she does! She has no consideration for anyone but herself. Many people have lost so much during this pandemic yet she carries on! Like is a slight inconvenience! Moaning about her 3 million holidays cancelled, getting constant reminders about this new build costing over 300k and slashing all the ridiculously expensive furniture all over social media, with a swipe up to line her pockets too! She needs to pull her head out of her arse!
She's tone deaf - no consideration of what other people are going through. Just constantly showing off what she has, what she's buying and where she's going. She's horrible.

Reactions: 3
Ah hahaha she has ordered those hideous sandals in black now. She is definitely trolling us. She’s going to look like a right slab of concrete in that floor length gilet too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those jumpsuits she's just ordered from misspap are going to look awful. Tight fitting clothes or stupidly oversized dresses with her. Dani, with all the money you waste on utter shite, pay for a stylist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's tone deaf - no consideration of what other people are going through. Just constantly showing off what she has, what she's buying and where she's going. She's horrible.
It’s every post now. It’s getting ridiculous! The thing is with ‘weight loss influences’ some get too big for their boots and think they are untouchable. Like with the garden party the other night. Then when she gets called out for it, she gets nasty!

Reactions: 8
No please don't share your dry recipes. We are more than happy if you keep this to yourself

Screenshot_20210406-190208_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.