ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I moved houses 3 times in 18 years. Never have I replaced almost all my belongings with brand new. I’ve always just replaced as needed or unless I had to such as had a built in fridge freezer and needed a free standing one. What a bloody waste of money replacing all that just to have new. It’s their money they can do what they like but it’s just so wasteful 😡.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, this is gonna sound so mean but I'm so glad they don't have children...
Who would want parents like that who break every Covid rule (& document it), get drunk most weekends and then goes on her social media and uploads stories EVERY bloody time, like what the actual hell. And then deletes them like nothing ever happened.
It's actually an embarrassment their relationship in general (seem so out of love & faking it for Insta), their relationship with alcohol & social media.
They probably wouldn’t be able to do that if they had kids lol😂

Hello and welcome. I think you're right about losing her way with her account, especially as she started off as a weight loss and can't really focus on that now she's gained a lot back. She seems more "lifestyle" nowadays but she's too dull and has very little content, that's why such of it is ads. Very annoying just lately.
Thank you 😊 yeah the ads are really annoying especially when she’s not even bought the product yet. Is that not like false advertising?? 🤔
God it’s going to get worse once she move into her new build 😫

Reactions: 3
Thank you 😊 yeah the ads are really annoying especially when she’s not even bought the product yet. Is that not like false advertising?? 🤔
God it’s going to get worse once she move into her new build 😫
She's moving? To a new build? She never said 😱😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As if she posts constant affiliate ads to make money and now has the audacity to beg for a deliveroo discount code 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
As if she posts constant affiliate ads to make money and now has the audacity to beg for a deliveroo discount code 🙄
I just said to my fella let’s order a Chinese and so rang one. I can’t imagine going oh no wait I’ll just ask the Internet first and see if they have got a code.
Like how long do you wait for replies from the shoppers before you just bloody order one?!

Reactions: 7
Just came on to say this, the audacity of asking for a code. Buy it yourself, full price, like everyone else. Money grabbing tit.

Called her out on her rule breaking. She called me a nasty bore off witch. Said it was only 15mins while waiting for a taxi.
Fed up of some selfish people breaking the rules. But I do also think that it’s been tough for lots of people and possibly wouldn’t have judged popping inside for a little bit if she hadn’t posted it all over insta? Like maybe bend the rules and keep it to yourself? I dunno.
She then proceeded to send me photos from my own profile where I had apparently broken the rules but she had all her facts wrong LOL
What a boring little life she leads

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Called her out on her rule breaking. She called me a nasty bore off witch. Said it was only 15mins while waiting for a taxi.
Fed up of some selfish people breaking the rules. But I do also think that it’s been tough for lots of people and possibly wouldn’t have judged popping inside for a little bit if she hadn’t posted it all over insta? Like maybe bend the rules and keep it to yourself? I dunno.
She then proceeded to send me photos from my own profile where I had apparently broken the rules but she had all her facts wrong LOL
What a boring little life she leads
Cos covid doesn’t spread if it knows you’re waiting on a taxi. Thought his dad dropped them home anyway??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.