ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real, posting how she’s made a Christmas dinner with Tesco ingredients then her next story is chilli for tea. I get her ad will be pre-recorded but why then post what your actually having for tea next 🙈
And you know the mince wasn’t from Tesco!

Is it me or did the side table thing near the sofa look like shes just tipped a coffee table on its side???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something else I can’t stand as well as the thumb ring, how much she frigging blinks!!!!

6579F19D-53F7-47BB-88CE-835BACA1E868.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The coffee/sofa table looked odd, is it meant to go that way? I felt all the furniture looked I fished and needed an oil/varnish.

Reactions: 1
Is she trolling us with these swipe ups?

"I'm waiting in today for my Muscle Food delivery, its not just the meat but all the trimmings for Christmas Dinner too"

"Here's me prepping a Christmas dinner from Tesco"

And later...
"tonight's tea is chilli!"

She doesn't even pretend to be genuine about it does she?🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she trolling us with these swipe ups?

"I'm waiting in today for my Muscle Food delivery, its not just the meat but all the trimmings for Christmas Dinner too"

"Here's me prepping a Christmas dinner from Tesco"

And later...
"tonight's tea is chilli!"

She doesn't even pretend to be genuine about it does she?🙄
Awfully dry looking parsnips too 😷

Reactions: 3
Can't believe she posted a coffee story on Christmas Day. I still can't understand why she posts this tit anyway but Christmas Day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've noticed she's changed her profile picture too. I wonder if that's another fleece that everyone is asking about 😂😂😂

Affiliate link after affiliate link, jeez it’s relentless. It’s the day after Christmas no one needs more stuff!

Reactions: 5
What is this wizardry???? Explain yourself at once.
It's a super-skill that I have had to acquire over the years on account of the fact that I've never ever had 2 ovens😂

Also, I don't believe the picture that she has posted this morning was taken today. I don't think she would go to so much effort with her hair and makeup to lounge on the sofa and eat beef and post more swipe ups 🤪

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.