ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure there are apps that do it for you! Who has time to type them all out but it does explain the typos 🤣

Hasn’t she got enough furniture for the new house already?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure there are apps that do it for you! Who has time to type them all out but it does explain the typos 🤣

I'm surprised she's keeping the sofa to be honest. I thought she would get everything new

Do you remember when she used the app and spoke really really slowly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's with all the motivational quotes she's putting on stories? Does she think she's some kind of life coach or something? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's the definition of a broken record. She does these hours so that she can get another precious day off. She really is so boring
Screenshot_20210305-044412_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
It's WANDERLUST Danielle. The clue is in the word 'wander' meaning to travel. 🤦‍♀️

Also in the comments she says she needs a tan because she's 'like a ghost'. An orange ghost. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's WANDERLUST Danielle. The clue is in the word 'wander' meaning to travel. 🤦‍♀️

Also in the comments she says she needs a tan because she's 'like a ghost'. An orange ghost. 😳
She NEEDS a holiday. Obviously in her world she thinks she's the only one that deserves a break 🙄

Reactions: 2
I know she doesn’t want kids but it’s a good job she doesn’t have any 😂 if she thinks her life is busy. It’s not even like she’s not getting 3 days off a week isn’t she getting tue wed and Sunday off? And half day Saturday mostly? She don’t know she’s born 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know she doesn’t want kids but it’s a good job she doesn’t have any 😂 if she thinks her life is busy. It’s not even like she’s not getting 3 days off a week isn’t she getting tue wed and Sunday off? And half day Saturday mostly? She don’t know she’s born 🤣
I don't have kids and my life is busy. 🤷‍♀️

Fair enough if you think Danielle doesn't seem busy (I'd agree) but I don't really see what parent status has to do with it. Especially when, like you say, she doesn't want any. It has nothing to do with anything. 😂

Reactions: 23
I don't have kids and my life is busy. 🤷‍♀️

Fair enough if you think Danielle doesn't seem busy (I'd agree) but I don't really see what parent status has to do with it. Especially when, like you say, she doesn't want any. It has nothing to do with anything. 😂
Dno. Maybe I’m jealous 🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess maybe lm just sick of her constant moaning about her mundane easy life. Maybe I should just unfollow 🤣

Reactions: 3
I know she's conscious of her weight gain but those sorts of outfits just make her look bigger and probably feel bigger too. I speak from experience. 😳

Reactions: 5
"Foodie & Fashion"🤣🤣

With the dry meals she serves up and the awful fashion, I don't know how she has the nerve to have this in her bio!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.