ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do they drink in one evening?!? Me and hubs love a few sherbets but never get in that state. A few drinks each week is far better than not drinking for 6 weeks and then having a mahoosive binge. I just find it so strange!

Reactions: 3
They seem to like loads of cocktails so all the mixing of spirits and sugar content probably doesn't help!

Reactions: 1
Feels horrendous and then posts a reel which is so fast it will give anyone a headache 😂

• Haha
Oh my god I unfollowed her about a year ago and just randomly ended up searching her then for a nose.... Can't believe she's STILL doing the morning coffee stories 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never bought a new build but is she’s completed, is she paying a mortgage on an unbuilt house and paying rent right now?
No she’s completed the sale on her old house, has paid a reservation fee for the new build & paying rent. The mortgage for the new build won’t start until they complete the final purchase when it’s built. She just means her sale is completed so that can’t fall through

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.