ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she refers to it as ‘Rona’ like it is some light hearted event that happens, like rain when you want to go to Alton Towers or something

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I hate how she refers to it as ‘Rona’ like it is some light hearted event that happens, like rain when you want to go to Alton Towers or something
Because she's ignorant and as it doesn't affect her and doesn't follow the rules, she doesn't care.

Reactions: 3
If she’s having trouble sleeping she could just watch back her stories from this morning 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No doubt she will, or she will moan that she's stuck indoors.
🙄 Everyone is going through the same so unfortunately she will just have to suck it up.
I really hope she just does what's she's told so we don't have to hear her moan that people are telling her what to do.
I'm in tier 2 and the rules baffle me but I'll follow them as I'd eventually like it to be over and I want a job to go to. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So Ches is full of cold, bet he's not had a test though after they were kicking about Bath and bichester all weekend. So bloody irresponsible!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If you’re able bodied and there’s no emergency, there’s absolutely no reason to go out of the house with a dirty body and in your pjs and slippers!!!

Reactions: 4
I hope her "management" give her an education in how to sound less obnoxious and tone deaf to improve her image. I've never really minded Danielle but her attitude lately is really vile and doing her no favours. She just comes across like a smug brat 😬

Reactions: 9
Does she ever get through a set of stories without mentioning some holiday or other?! This morning it was Amsterdam being cancelled and this evening it’s they ate that meal in Thailand, lots of people like to travel but they don’t mention it every time they open their mouth 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does she ever get through a set of stories without mentioning some holiday or other?! This morning it was Amsterdam being cancelled and this evening it’s they ate that meal in Thailand, lots of people like to travel but they don’t mention it every time they open their mouth 🤦🏽‍♀️
Ugh the famous dish from Thailand that she shows us how to cook everytime. It basically looks like mince, rice and an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.