ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally disagree. The sort of people who don't want to wear masks are hardly going to be convinced by an Instagrammer wearing one. And it's really not the responsibility of an 'influencer' to be promoting them.

Not everything needs to be about coronavirus. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I actually think she should be posting her in her mask. If she is an ‘influencer’ she should be actively encouraging/influencing her followers (the ones that aren’t bots) to wear a mask buuuut wearing a mask doesn’t pay for a Prada bag 👀
I think it’s rammed down our throats enough

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s rammed down our throats enough
Fair enough. I just thought with having her having 100k followers it would be good to see her doing it too and following government guidelines. Just my opinion, but also she’s not really followed them in any other way so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I really don't see why seeing someone in a mask passes as interesting or entertaining but fair enough. 😂

Anyway, I don't think they did end up going out on in Friday. Or at least didn't post about it. 🤔

Reactions: 1
What’s she on about not seeing the extra hour and sleeping through it? What time does she think it happens at?! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erm don’t most of us sleep through it.... the extra hour.... then get up an hour earlier than normal time if you’ve got kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erm don’t most of us sleep through it.... the extra hour.... then get up an hour earlier than normal time if you’ve got kids!
Ah thats one thing I don't miss with my kids now being grown up - clocks going back and forwards messing with their sleep🤣

Re Danielle and the mask, she has actually posted on stories in a mask. Her and Chesney had them on last week heading into a bar and a couple of weeks ago coming home from a night out they were wearing them..I'm sure hers was probably Prada or Gucci though, Chesney's was made to match his favourite lumberjack checked shirt i think😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am definitely going to appreciate the white walls in her rented place for the next however months after always having to look at the green on green on green living room 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anybody know if Danielle still follows SW? I haven’t been on insta for a while but I had a look through her page today and noticed she doesn’t mention it anymore?

Does anybody know if Danielle still follows SW? I haven’t been on insta for a while but I had a look through her page today and noticed she doesn’t mention it anymore?
No she doesn’t really follow it anymore, she still posts her meals and sometimes mentions syns which I think is to keep herself relevant to her followers from her slimming world days, or to advertise her affiliate codes/links to spicentice etc and make some money from them

Reactions: 3
She'd probably only post her mask on a story if she could do a swipe up 🤣
When I said she doesn’t post with a mask, I didn’t mean literally taking a selfie with it. But she’s been at shopping outlets etc where she would have had to wear one. But she took it off for the picture which makes it look like she isn’t wearing one. Then gets backlash and wonders why 😂

You only have to wear one inside the shops though, not inside. I take my mask off the moment I leave a shop too. 🤷‍♀️

I’m all for taking the piss out of her outfits, hair, natural skin tone, Chesney in his lumberjack, coffee stories, constant swipe ups, cooking Nando’s chicken then off to nandos in the same day, robot voice, stiff boomerangs, emerald city walls, wearing hiking boots to a Sunday lunch and drunk shite stories but I think she gets a lot of unnecessary stick on this thread by the corona, fun and spending money police.

Also if I’ve missed anything that she does please follow up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I’m all for taking the piss out of her outfits, hair, natural skin tone, Chesney in his lumberjack, coffee stories, constant swipe ups, cooking Nando’s chicken then off to nandos in the same day, robot voice, stiff boomerangs, emerald city walls, wearing hiking boots to a Sunday lunch and drunk shite stories but I think she gets a lot of unnecessary stick on this thread by the corona, fun and spending money police.

I’m mostly here for her goofy poses

Reactions: 1
No she doesn’t really follow it anymore, she still posts her meals and sometimes mentions syns which I think is to keep herself relevant to her followers from her slimming world days, or to advertise her affiliate codes/links to spicentice etc and make some money from them
Ahh ok thank you. I noticed there was no mention of it and she seems to be making more carby meals whereas before she just ate a boiled eggs in a mug 🤦🏽‍♀️

When I said she doesn’t post with a mask, I didn’t mean literally taking a selfie with it. But she’s been at shopping outlets etc where she would have had to wear one. But she took it off for the picture which makes it look like she isn’t wearing one. Then gets backlash and wonders why 😂
You don’t wear them in shopping outlets unless in doors. Why on earth do people want photos in masks if we don’t have to?

You don’t wear them in shopping outlets unless in doors. Why on earth do people want photos in masks if we don’t have to?
If I see someone post a picture of themselves in a mask on social media I instantly think ‘prick’ 🤣 people be thinking they are fashion accessories 😩🆘

• Heart

I'm in complete agreement with you on all of this. There's lots to annoy me about with this girl but some of the criticism is a bit weird.

You did miss a couple of classic Danielle-isms though - wearing 9 different designer accessories at once, boring bath highlights, advising us all on how to set an alarm and put it at the other side of the room, plans for the day, batch cooking steeeewww, boring new house shite, near orgasming over Emma Bridgewater and plugging Prissy Princess Plannings Planners! Phew. There's more, I'm sure of it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.