ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a boring old fart but I really would like them to show us some of Bath and not just boomerangs of food and drink and dodgy outfits!

Reactions: 4
Yes it does seem to odd to form a trip, especially a short city break, around eating and drinking. If it were 2 weeks laying in the sun not doing much else that would be different. But surely going to a new place you want to visit something vaguely interesting?
Whenever I do a city break, I feel like I need a 2 week holiday afterwards from all the walking/sightseeing. Not from getting drunk, eating and having a bath lol

Who else is excited to see all the tacky tit she buys in Bicester Village? 🙋‍♀️
Oh god, don't 😂 :sick:

Reactions: 1
Too hanging to enjoy her longed for holiday that she's bitched about for months but fine to drive. OK.

I know she's not driving (assumed) but he would have drank as much as her, if not more, last night.

Last edited:
If they crash I will have zero sympathy and pray they are the only ones affected! I would say how would they live themselves if they injured or heaven forbid killed someone but then forgot they only give a crap about themselves! Like with not wearing masks and having lockdown parties.

Reactions: 1
Who gets a picture taken whilst shopping 🤦🏼‍♀️ What is this world and how do I get off 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve gone all the way to Bath and eaten in chain restaurants... Absurd Bird and Giggling Squid can both be found in plenty of UK cities!

• Haha
Well whatever she bought from Bichester is clearly nothing worth posting about otherwise it would be all over the gram by now

Did her holiday to Amsterdam get cancelled or did I imagine that? I’m sure I heard that somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she is taking the piss now talking about Amsterdam?

Either way, she's boring and no one cares

Did her holiday to Amsterdam get cancelled or did I imagine that? I’m sure I heard that somewhere
Did anyone know she's moving? Don't think I've heard her mention that either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely she is taking the piss now talking about Amsterdam?

Either way, she's boring and no one cares

Did anyone know she's moving? Don't think I've heard her mention that either
I'm not sure. Maybe you have imagined it in your delirium of 5.30 alarms going off.

Quick hack....pu your our phone over the other side of the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her reels are as exciting as her boomerangs 😂. I think we know what the inside of a bag looks like 🙄

I know people slate her but her and her husband do seem genuinely really happy with each other and enjoy spending time together which is lovely to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know people slate her but her and her husband do seem genuinely really happy with each other and enjoy spending time together which is lovely to see!
They do, and I hope they are. But social media is fake so no one knows if it’s genuine or not

Reactions: 3
They only seem to go out and get pissed, how can you tell if they are enjoying themselves or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.