ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle definitely has the mentality of ‘if I don’t Instagram it, it didn’t happen’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Coming up today:
"Thanks for the recommendations, lunch was a-ma-zing, I had some tit and Chesney gurned his way through his swordfish".

"Went back to the hotel after 16 espresso martinis, I had a luv-er-ly bath in Bath while Chesney gurned his way through the football in the room🙄"

"Got changed into this fab nightie-dress, only £139 from Asos, I'm going to team it with a Chanel chain belt, LV bag and Gucci tassle loafers cos I'm soooooo proper stylish..Chesney is gonna wear his fave lumberjack gurning shirt"

"Out for dinner in this proper lov-er-ley little restaurant , food is Thai cos we were meant to be in Thailand but Boris proper hates us Northerners and we couldn't go, even though I'm a key worker. Chesney is gurning again but I can tell he is really enjoying his steak and chips, he usually gets dehydrated chicken when I cook"

"This bar we're in would be banging but there's no atmosphere cos Bojo the spoilsport stopped all music and apparently we have to leave at 10, that's proper mental that, so me and Chesney are gonna go and get hammered in our room and post drunk stories on the gram cos you all proper love it"

"Can't wait to go to Bickcjester shopping Village tomorrow and get some cheap designer tat for my new house cos I'm a proper home designer and Mrs Hinch best watch out. Just need to sort out my hangover, never drinking again and I proper mean it"
😘
🤪
Wow you have so predicted her whole weekend, she’s so predictable 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How on earth can she eat that massive sunday roast, then slab of cake but is now going out for thai food!!!?

Reactions: 1
So strange that she has now got management when her account is no where near what it used to be in terms of popularity and engagement, and doesn’t really have any real theme as she isn’t weight loss, food or a proper fashion account. I wonder if she is prepping herself to try to be a home account like Hinch 🤮

How on earth can she eat that massive sunday roast, then slab of cake but is now going out for thai food!!!?
To be fair, I had to stop having a roast dinner at lunch time on a Sunday because I always wanted another dinner at dinner time 🤣 🐷

Reactions: 3
Living her best life and spent all of her longed for "holiday" this year on insta bleeping documenting the most mundane shite ever. The pair of them are weird. The thought of them having sex 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also how the duck has she never heard of a gyros before 😂😂😂😂😂😂 absolute tit.
Not sure why she said that? She literally posted a pic of her “homemade” gyros on the gram a few weeks/ months back 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure why she said that? She literally posted a pic of her “homemade” gyros on the gram a few weeks/ months back 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
To be fair regarding the stories about gyros, I thought she just meant that she didn’t know how to pronounce the word, not that she didn’t know what they were.

Reactions: 2
Goes to one of the most picturesque cities in the UK and spends the time hanging about a hotel or in pubs snapping shite for the gram. #winning

They definitely are right now with 20nuggets
No wayyyy? Are the pair of them that thick/brazen to do that?

This is really sad and awful. My friend's son was killed in a crash caused by someone who was over the limit driving the next morning. The horrific fallout from it has been devistating on multiple families.

Pair of selfish cunts.

• Sad
They honestly don't care about anyone apart from themselves. As long as Dani has her hair and teeth done and her much longed for holiday (no sightseeing just eating/drinking) then nothing else matters.

They honestly don't care about anyone apart from themselves. As long as Dani has her hair and teeth done and her much longed for holiday (no sightseeing just eating/drinking) then nothing else matters.
Maybe Halifax will care more about this? Doubt it tho.

They are a pair of eejits. Literally stuck in their own lala land of Harry Potter and booze. Who's got dozza? No wonder the poor thing is a mess with anxiety.

Reactions: 3
Does danielle smoke? I only ask as a lot of the time they are outside drinking and that would have been me and my friends when we used to smoke

Maybe Halifax will care more about this? Doubt it tho.

They are a pair of eejits. Literally stuck in their own lala land of Harry Potter and booze. Who's got dozza? No wonder the poor thing is a mess with anxiety.
She’s said before that Ben’s parents have Dora whenever they go away, I think they have a dog the same breed (possibly a sister or brother of Dora?!)

I know they like their foor and drink when they’re away (so do I 🤣) but it genuinely doesn’t look like they’ve done any sightseeing?! Except the royal crescent. They usually do a few bits! Very odd! Bath is beautiful and in a gorgeous part of the world yet they’re happy to just go shopping before coming home?! Yawn!

Reactions: 5
She’s said before that Ben’s parents have Dora whenever they go away, I think they have a dog the same breed (possibly a sister or brother of Dora?!)

I know they like their foor and drink when they’re away (so do I 🤣) but it genuinely doesn’t look like they’ve done any sightseeing?! Except the royal crescent. They usually do a few bits! Very odd! Bath is beautiful and in a gorgeous part of the world yet they’re happy to just go shopping before coming home?! Yawn!
Yes it does seem to odd to form a trip, especially a short city break, around eating and drinking. If it were 2 weeks laying in the sun not doing much else that would be different. But surely going to a new place you want to visit something vaguely interesting?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.