ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally going on to miss pap, sceenshotted random stuff and included a swipe up link to each item, hoping someone spends some money via her link. She hasn’t bought any of it and she probably doesn’t even like any of it. The joggers are so chavy for a start. She’s unbelievable, cheeky cow
I've just watched this story. How can she get away with doing that? She hasn't even purchased it so how is she allowed to make money from it? She really has no shame at all

Reactions: 2
Wow these Instagrammers are morphing into each other, shopping at Bichester & the dressing gown hair thing. No originality between any of them!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this girl is an idiot she needs to book somewhere for dinner you can’t just rock up to restaurants (especially in Bath a busy student town) but of course the pandemic doesn’t really exist in Danielle’s world!

Reactions: 3
1) Of course she’s got management, the new house has to be paid for somehow.
2) Bicester (and its pronounced “bister” Danielle is nowhere bleeping near Bath
3) don’t you think it’s funny her and her husband always have to either be travelling somewhere or getting hammered? We love to travel too but to me it seems like they don’t actually like each other very much!

Sorry but this girl is an idiot she needs to book somewhere for dinner you can’t just rock up to restaurants (especially in Bath a busy student town) but of course the pandemic doesn’t really exist in Danielle’s world!
Considering she loves to plan every second of her holidays you would have thought she would try and book local restaurants ect. All I keep hearing is Absurd Bird 🙄.

Danielle, don't forget your mask!!!!

Wasn't she plugging a really expensive hair curling tool a few weeks ago? Can't be that great if she has to sleep with a dressing gown belt to curl her hair?🙄

Reactions: 7
WHYYYYYY would you get up at that hour to drive to somewhere in the same country ffs 🤣 And again there was already some coffee in the cup, must be filming her second coffee of the day for us these days, don’t bother hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5.30 is hardly a crazy time to get up for a weekend away. Doesn't she get up at that time during the week to prep her dinner in the slow cooker at 6am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't she plugging a really expensive hair curling tool a few weeks ago? Can't be that great if she has to sleep with a dressing gown belt to curl her hair?🙄
I was thinking this, she’s got a dyson airwrap & a ghd curling wand. Both expensive products yet she’s doing this. And why would you try it for the first time before you’re going out?? Is it just me who has to practice and trial these things before a night/day out?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she going to Bath, does anyone know? I feel like she might have mentioned it but I’m not 100% sure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she going to Bath, does anyone know? I feel like she might have mentioned it but I’m not 100% sure
Not sure if you've heard but she was actually supposed to go to Amsterdam but all the pubs were shut so means there's nothing for them to do apparently. Wasn't sure if you knew as she hasn't mentioned it much recently...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if you've heard but she was actually supposed to go to Amsterdam but all the pubs were shut so means there's nothing for them to do apparently. Wasn't sure if you knew as she hasn't mentioned it much recently...
I think she mentioned that she's had a few holidays cancelled too during the pandemic. Not sure if anyone is aware of that as she hasn't mentioned that much either

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she mentioned that she's had a few holidays cancelled too during the pandemic. Not sure if anyone is aware of that as she hasn't mentioned that much either
Guys, Bo-jo has cancelled ALL her plans this year, stupid man! Bali, Barcelona, Thailand, The Dam...I think she may be in the bath in Bath right now but don't quote me on that🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.