ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know the “hi guys” is for our benefit as that’s what he’d said over and over during a previous drunken vid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You just know the “hi guys” is for our benefit as that’s what he’d said over and over during a previous drunken vid 😂
He's a pure cock...got the patter of a sanitary towel. She is a first world problem princess; it boils my piss. "Bojo is gonna lock us down so let's everyone go out" this is the exact bleeping reason we are back here again you thick bleep. Why are people acting like it's some sort of punishment just for shits and giggles? She's fucked me right off so much throughout this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s gonna be a couple of sore heads in the morning 😂 to be honest I don’t know why I’m being smug because it’s normally me hungover to death on a Sunday.
Aside from the ads and everything else it is nice to see a young couple having fun. There’s a lot of doom and gloom in the world at the moment and I don’t begrudge anyone a good time.

Reactions: 9
There’s gonna be a couple of sore heads in the morning 😂 to be honest I don’t know why I’m being smug because it’s normally me hungover to death on a Sunday.
Aside from the ads and everything else it is nice to see a young couple having fun. There’s a lot of doom and gloom in the world at the moment and I don’t begrudge anyone a good time.
Me neither. I didn't agree with her pics last week of getting her hair done without wearing a mask and she's definitely broken lockdown rules earlier on by having gatherings with more people than we were allowed; but I'm not going to slate her for going to the pub with her husband. It's not illegal and it's only a fraction of new infections that are arising from pubs and restaurants anyway.

Reactions: 7
I'm not trying to make out like I'm a very exciting person because I'm not and I'm probably just as annoying when I've had a drink but her drunken stories aren't even entertaining anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I'm not trying to make out like I'm a very exciting person because I'm not and I'm probably just as annoying when I've had a drink but her drunken stories aren't even entertaining anymore 🤷‍♀️
They massively play up to the camera which is getting embarrassing. Supposed to be pissed but could put together a video to an Oasis song 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They massively play up to the camera which is getting embarrassing. Supposed to be pissed but could put together a video to an Oasis song 🤔
and type out perfectly written caption text to go with it 😂😂

I don’t begrudge them going out for food and drinks because she’s right, we don’t know how much longer we can do this for. People moan about the economy and then moan about it being spread about, you can’t win. I’m sure the restaurants and pubs will appreciate them spending their money.

Reactions: 6
Forgot to add embarrassing too!

Next story from her....drunk too much and has a sore head, never drinking again and she's going to get a takeaway tonight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think anyone is begrudging them happiness. What's infuriating is she's constantly broken the safety measures asked of us since the begining (and that's only a snippet from what she's chosen to post), had a disgusting attitude when she was called out for it and has the cheek to kick about with a keyworker lanyard like she's saving the world by arranging mortgages.

She is a cock and it's bleeping infuriating that everyone suffers because of people like them who think they're the centre of the universe.

Forgot to add embarrassing too!

Next story from her....drunk too much and has a sore head, never drinking again and she's going to get a takeaway tonight 🙄
What about her Sunday jobs that need dewing?

Reactions: 9
I don't think anyone is begrudging them happiness. What's infuriating is she's constantly broken the safety measures asked of us since the begining (and that's only a snippet from what she's chosen to post), had a disgusting attitude when she was called out for it and has the cheek to kick about with a keyworker lanyard like she's saving the world by arranging mortgages.

She is a cock and it's bleeping infuriating that everyone suffers because of people like them who think they're the centre of the universe.

What about her Sunday jobs that need dewing?
And her spicentice ads/swipe ups 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.