ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do we have to wait until her latest nightdress ends up on her selling page? 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not to be a boring bastard but they definitely shouldn’t be driving this morning- one of her hard poached eggs with a dry hash brown and a piece of leather bacon won’t soak up that gin!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she wore this. It has got to be the worst outfit she’s ever worn IMO...
F58F6ADA-50F1-4A38-A52A-F8A8C2488484.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not to be a boring bastard but they definitely shouldn’t be driving this morning- one of her hard poached eggs with a dry hash brown and a piece of leather bacon won’t soak up that gin!
Not boring...it's bleeping dangerous and selfish. They've done it umpteen times. They go on trips overnight and checkout at 10am then drive home after being out getting bladdered. bleeping arseholes the pair of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she wore this. It has got to be the worst outfit she’s ever worn IMO...View attachment 272567
All kinds of wrong. Her hair is not the right colour for her orange skin. The red lipstick is not her colour and her eyebrows are the wrong shade as well.
The dress in itself is awful, and that pale lilac colour isn't good with orange hair and skin. The style swamps her frame, she should have something that cinches in at the waist. And then pairing it with those awful black boots? Nope!

I wonder what their work colleagues/bosses think about the drunken stories, I know that her instagram is done in her own personal time but surely due to their jobs they still have to conduct themselves in a professional manner incase any customers see their posts, if all you saw were the posts from last night would you trust them with your finances? I worked for a bank years ago and we were warned about what we put on bebo - if anyone actually remembers that 😂 obviously been a long time but I’d hazard a guess that those rules would’ve gotten stricter

Reactions: 1
I wonder what their work colleagues/bosses think about the drunken stories, I know that her instagram is done in her own personal time but surely due to their jobs they still have to conduct themselves in a professional manner incase any customers see their posts, if all you saw were the posts from last night would you trust them with your finances? I worked for a bank years ago and we were warned about what we put on bebo - if anyone actually remembers that 😂 obviously been a long time but I’d hazard a guess that those rules would’ve gotten stricter
When I worked for a retail bank it was always ‘you represent the company’. I know others who worked for the same bank as hers and they were pretty strict. I also though they expected you to declare second jobs etc so there isn’t any conflict of interests......and it’s surprising what they consider them to be.

Reactions: 1
Management😂 who the hell does she think she is?
Hahahahha this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time

What exactly are they going to help her with? More ad's? Tv appearances? Who remembers that program 'what not to wear' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I worked for a retail bank it was always ‘you represent the company’. I know others who worked for the same bank as hers and they were pretty strict. I also though they expected you to declare second jobs etc so there isn’t any conflict of interests......and it’s surprising what they consider them to be.
Totally. I don't work client facing but have worked for 3 big banks now and it was always the same message that you conduct yourself in your personal time as you would in work. My friend got disciplined for something he posted on his Facebook (just a controversial rant nothing *that* bad) because he had stated the bank he worked for in his bio. He had to write a disclaimer that it was not the bank's view and remove his affiliation. Anyway, the point is if i was met with her in branch after seeing her online I wouldn't have any faith and take my custom elsewhere.

Reactions: 3
Knee high boots with summery looking dresses oh my. I actually think the lilac dress is quite cute - but it doesn't suit her colouring and its styled so strangely.

She's got 17 days off soon. So glad I unfollowed as all she will be doing is moaning about having no plans🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.